Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

GlacierGlacier

Now what's the worst attraction at WDW now that Stitch's Great Escape is gone?
Triceratops spin. It's a bad ride in a bad part of an amazing park. Though that could go with a lot of the spinners. Nothing else I can think of deserves removal. And I'd rather not even have any removals, just additions and renovations. Stop replacing capacity and continue adding capacity.

stitch89

For what? It is gone, move on. You are new here and an obsession with a single character is not going to help. It is the end, develop an interest for all things theme park related and you will have a treasure trove of things to dig into.
I'll explain. I love all things Disney. I love many rides and characters. I am a passholder. I don't have an obsession with one character. I simply really was looking forward to this. And the manner in which I missed it is upsetting. My girlfriend had never experienced it and I wanted the chance for us to see it together. So that's my reason.

stitch89

Aww, I feel for you. :(

I myself went to EPCOT to see Sum of all Thrills one final time. It rained cats and doges when I got into the park, so I sheltered from the rain in SSE, literally right across Innoventions. I had ridden SSE and done the post-show from my park entrance at 6pm until 6:50pm, completely having forgotten that Innoventions closed at 7pm. And so I ran over, but too late by a few minutes. I felt horrible, it bugged me every time I went to EPCOT since.

For what it's worth, Stitch is not what Tomorrowland needs, but I too secretly enjoyed it despite everything.
Thanks for your thoughts

Pam Hates Penguins

I'll explain. I love all things Disney. I love many rides and characters. I am a passholder. I don't have an obsession with one character. I simply really was looking forward to this. And the manner in which I missed it is upsetting. My girlfriend had never experienced it and I wanted the chance for us to see it together. So that's my reason.

I understand what you are saying. But trust me. You didn't miss much It was not a great attraction. I'm almost sorry I rode it.

TwilightZone

One cast member told me that Disney does not close things without an official announcement, and he feels very certain it will be open for spring break
don't trust what cast members say. it may or may not end up being accurate. especially in the case where plenty of other cast members were telling guests it was the last show. sorry man.

brb1006

Now what's the worst attraction at WDW now that Stitch's Great Escape is gone?
The entirety of Dinorama especially since it was supposed to be temporary from day one.
Chester%20%26%20Hester%2035.jpg

cjkeating

Let's not get petty. No one should want this thing to continue showing instead of actually getting something new in the space.

Haha... it sounds like Wreck It Ralph is dead on arrival and there is nothing ready to take its place... if they start construction on its replacement today then fair enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom