Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

TwilightZone

Because we don't know for sure it was its last day. Only one blogger site said it was. None of our insiders have concurred and Disney has not announced anything except Stitch is in seasonal mode.
that is true, but I would think at people would be recording just in case. But, nothing from the recent months. Oh well.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I know this could NEVER happen due to the Marvel contract with Uni, but I was thinking it would have been interesting to have some kind of Stark Industries presentation with the Iron Man suits and lots of special effects or something.

Big Hero 6 would be the next best thing

stitch89

Anyone know if there is any way this will open again or if there is any way I can go on it. I walked up to it about 45 minutes ago and it was open and they were letting people in, and I decided to go to the bathroom real quick. When I came back it was closed and they weren't letting anyone in. I am super letdown and upset at myself to say the least

Anyone know if there is any way this will open again or if there is any way I can go on it. I walked up to it about 45 minutes ago and it was open and they were letting people in, and I decided to go to the bathroom real quick. When I came back it was closed and they weren't letting anyone in. I am super letdown and upset at myself to say the least
Unfortunately you missed out on the final ride for Stitch's Great Escape. It closed at 8 today and has closed for good.

TwilightZone

Someone posted pictures and video of the final showing of Stitch's Great Escape.

kinda poignant in a way. The final moments of an attraction that was supposed to make the whole family happy instead of just the thrill crowd is ten audible claps compared to the thousands that other attractions have received. Bring on the replacement, whatever it may be.
Seize the future.

The Empress Lilly

Aww, I feel for you. :(

I myself went to EPCOT to see Sum of all Thrills one final time. It rained cats and doges when I got into the park, so I sheltered from the rain in SSE, literally right across Innoventions. I had ridden SSE and done the post-show from my park entrance at 6pm until 6:50pm, completely having forgotten that Innoventions closed at 7pm. And so I ran over, but too late by a few minutes. I felt horrible, it bugged me every time I went to EPCOT since.

For what it's worth, Stitch is not what Tomorrowland needs, but I too secretly enjoyed it despite everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom