Stitch wake-up call...

cblodg

Original Poster
I don't think that I'll be in the minority with this one.

Does anyone else HATE the Stitch wake-up call?

I miss hearing Mickey say "Haha. Up and at em pal. There's big doins going on so lets get going! See ya real soon! Haha."

tirian

It's the most annoying, obnoxious, brain-rattling sound at Walt Disney World.

I HATE IT.

It sounds something like this (not a quote, but you'll get the idea):

"GHAUGOIRAWGNVJFAKFHEUWAOVFNAVJHISALEYUIEU!!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Then Mickey starts talking: "Heh, heh, sorry folks, but Stitch wants to make sure you—"

And I always hang up at that point, so I don't know what happens after that.

ToTBellHop

they STILL have the Stitch wake-up call??? Lame. It's time to bring back the mouse. It was (mildly) amusing back when Stitch was still big and new, but he's neither anymore. And his voice is the last I want to hear at 7 am.

Ilovewishes

It almost sounds as though Stitch is hurting Mickey...:lookaroun

We don't tend to use the wake up calls, I don't know why! I will make a point of using them everyday on my next trip!

Well, that is, if they've gone back to the one that doesn't involve Stitch by then!

DizneyPryncess

aww, I know i'm in the minority here - but I love Stitch's wake up call! My first time on Disney property was this past summer, and I was so excited to get my wake up call. I was smiling from ear to ear - it meant I was going into the MK for the day! :)

I think I would like any Disney wake up call though. :D

HollyBelle

I'm a big fan of Stitch's wake up call... it makes me smile! I like Stitch though, and I'm guessing whether or not you like the character plays a big role in how you feel about the wake-up call.

I think they should have a few different recordings in the rotation (using multiple characters), that way you don't know who it's going to be when you pick up the phone each day!

unclemike

I don't think that I'll be in the minority with this one.

Does anyone else HATE the Stitch wake-up call?

I miss hearing Mickey say "Haha. Up and at em pal. There's big doins going on so lets get going! See ya real soon! Haha."

I HATE this as well! I was all excited to hear Mickey wake me up and then BOOM Stich.. I thought the phone was broken.. I was like what is this noise.

Get rid of Stich he has had his 15 minutes

bgraham34

It's the most annoying, obnoxious, brain-rattling sound at Walt Disney World.

I HATE IT.

It sounds something like this (not a quote, but you'll get the idea):

"GHAUGOIRAWGNVJFAKFHEUWAOVFNAVJHISALEYUIEU!!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

QUOTE]

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: So hard people are asking me wants wrong here at work.

Fizbain32

Sorry kids, but I am a Stitch fan. Not that I think they should have removed Mickey. But hey, the worst Disney wake up call is better than my best alarm clock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom