Stark Industries - The Future of the MCU (Open Discussion)

spacemt354

Chili's
The best I can do:p
Thanos.jpg

theseguys.jpg

kmbmw777

Original Poster
I still haven't finished it...the first few episodes I thought were pretty decent, but then I never ended up finishing the binge. I wasn't too big of a fan of Luke Cage or Iron Fist...however this Punisher series looks insane.
I would highly recommend Seasons 1 and 2 of arrow, and the first season of the flash. After that, continue if you dare (to be somewhat disappointed)

Disney Dad 3000

I still haven't finished it...the first few episodes I thought were pretty decent, but then I never ended up finishing the binge. I wasn't too big of a fan of Luke Cage or Iron Fist...however this Punisher series looks insane.

Yeah, Punisher looks pretty crazy.

I enjoyed Defenders. I finished it that weekend. I though it got better as the episodes went on. It was held back a little by IF, but overall it was solid. I became much more of a fan of JJ after watching. I'll have to go back and finish her season.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
I've kept up watching Flash. It's had its moments. I'll probably keep watching this season and see what they do. Don't know if I can take one more season long speedster baddie though.
It's not a speedster this time around. It is the Thinker - the fastest mind alive.

Also, the crossover is confirmed to be Crisis on Earth X!

kmbmw777

Original Poster
This is all exceedingly tentative, but news is breaking that Disney’s considering buying Fox Studios.

What that obviously means for the MCU is Disney getting X-Men, Deadpool and Fantastic Four. There’s your Phase 4 or 5 right there. Get ‘em to fight the Avengers. Could be huge!
WHAT? That would be amazing.

Also, I saw Thor with a different friend, and it while it defied my expectations about what constitutes a Thor movie, it was incredible. It really connected all of the 9 Realms Mythos to the Doctor Strange Mythos and made it make a lot more sense. Beyond that, the special effects and Storyline were incredible - though I do agree with @spacemt354 assertion that the whole Doctor Strange section felt rushed, and thrown in for the no real purpose. I still enjoyed seeing him, and overall, the movie was incredible, nonetheless.

Pixieish

This is all exceedingly tentative, but news is breaking that Disney’s considering buying Fox Studios.

What that obviously means for the MCU is Disney getting X-Men, Deadpool and Fantastic Four. There’s your Phase 4 or 5 right there. Get ‘em to fight the Avengers. Could be huge!

WHAT? That would be amazing.

Also, I saw Thor with a different friend, and it while it defied my expectations about what constitutes a Thor movie, it was incredible. It really connected all of the 9 Realms Mythos to the Doctor Strange Mythos and made it make a lot more sense. Beyond that, the special effects and Storyline were incredible - though I do agree with @spacemt354 assertion that the whole Doctor Strange section felt rushed, and thrown in for the no real purpose. I still enjoyed seeing him, and overall, the movie was incredible, nonetheless.

I would LOVE to see an X-Men/Avengers crossover!!!! And while I'm (relatively) new to the fanbase...the possibilities here are unbelievable.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
The main question is how to they implement the mutants -- having them be in hiding seems to be a cop-out and too similar to Black Panther or Inhumans.

Via Doctor Strange's multiverse would fit and could keep what FOX made going, and Avengers 4 being an all-out conflict between worlds (however, that has already been filmed).

I would like it if Marvel choose to just start all of the X-Men over, though.

spacemt354

Chili's
Seems like the talks have stopped, but as long as we are speculating a Hulk/Wolverine movie would be insane! Plus I've been waiting for a good Fantastic Four movie forever.

It would also give Marvel Galactus - boom, Phase 4/5/6 overarching villain.

As for Thor -- I almost felt Dr. Strange was overpowered. Maybe it was the Time Gem giving him those powers, but nevertheless he was able to do a lot more than he did in his film.

Pixieish

The main question is how to they implement the mutants -- having them be in hiding seems to be a cop-out and too similar to Black Panther or Inhumans.

Via Doctor Strange's multiverse would fit and could keep what FOX made going, and Avengers 4 being an all-out conflict between worlds (however, that has already been filmed).

I would like it if Marvel choose to just start all of the X-Men over, though.
They sort of have to anyway unless Hugh Jackman changes his mind or they leave Wolverine out entirely. (I am so not ready for him to be done with Wolverine...he was about as good a choice as you possibly hope for in that role.) Plus, they already did that once...but you never know...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom