Stark Industries - The Future of the MCU (Open Discussion)

spacemt354

Chili's
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 was great -- solid 9/10!:D

A touch under the original overall, but the humor and villain were way better than the first. And the music was good as well of course. It fit the scenes so well especially the opening credits scene and some others but saying them would be spoilers. It also leaves in a place where Vol 3 will have some new characters that will be very interesting to see interact with the Guardians. :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Here's a question -- will Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 box office reach...
c3305497a908aed0e1792f5d6be8bb85b8878081952e9874ad45fe22692451d0.jpg

:p My guess would be yes -- $1.08 Billion total Box Office.

Jtuck

That has to be the best cast of any Marvel movie yet! Looks amazing! Honestly between this and Ragnarok I don't think I've ever been more excited for the future of Marvel. Its amazing how two movies set in the same universe can be so tonally different but both so awesome at the same time!

spacemt354

Chili's
That has to be the best cast of any Marvel movie yet! Looks amazing! Honestly between this and Ragnarok I don't think I've ever been more excited for the future of Marvel. Its amazing how two movies set in the same universe can be so tonally different but both so awesome at the same time!
In a 365 day calendar year we got...

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - May 5th 2017
Spiderman: Homecoming - July 7th 2017
Thor: Ragnarok - November 3rd 2017
Black Panther - February 16th 2018
Avengers: Infinity War - May 4th 2018

And to think I remember just being pumped as a kid for a Toby McGuire Spider-Man movie every few years:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom