Starbucks coming to Disney parks

Wesleyjohn

Well, right now in my local Starbucks, a grande size cinnamon dolce is already over 4 bucks. I can't imagine how much it would be inside a Disney theme park....7 bucks? 8 bucks?? LOL

At this point my wife and I could care less if it's $12-15. Cappuccino's stink out loud on all the parks and resorts. We're excited!!:)

jensenrick

The smartest move for Magic Kingdom would be to put Starbucks in Tommorrowland. It would calm everyone worried that Starbucks is throwing off themeing in the park. Let's face it, I can't see a future without Starbucks.

LOL, that's the kind of joke that's funny cuz it's true.

That really would be an awesome location, love to see what a future Starbucks would look like, maybe with a robot barista. :ROFLOL:

WDWFanDave

Well, I'm not a newbie at reading the posts here (and THANK YOU all for the great info), but did finally get set up to post...

I know this is minor in relation to everything else happening at WDW right now, but does anyone have any updated info on when/where Starbucks will make its debut? I know they are now open at DCA.

Have our reservations for DAAR Little Mermaid in time for the 30th Anniv of EPCOT, and hoping we'll see lots and lots of new stuff, and be able to enjoy our 'favorite handcrafted beverages' too :)

Again, thanks to everyone on here...I really love this entire forum.

threeyoda

Well, I'm not a newbie at reading the posts here (and THANK YOU all for the great info), but did finally get set up to post...

I know this is minor in relation to everything else happening at WDW right now, but does anyone have any updated info on when/where Starbucks will make its debut? I know they are now open at DCA.

Have our reservations for DAAR Little Mermaid in time for the 30th Anniv of EPCOT, and hoping we'll see lots and lots of new stuff, and be able to enjoy our 'favorite handcrafted beverages' too :)

Again, thanks to everyone on here...I really love this entire forum.

Well first, welcome to WDW Magic!

Second, I think the only logical places for Starbucks in Magic Kingdom would be adding it to the Bakery or Casey's Corner, seeing as how they seem to be putting Starbucks in the front of the parks. Nothing has been announced though.

fireworkz

There's no word yet on the other five (of six) locations that were announced in April. Only thing known there will be at least four at WDW, one for each park.

C.FERNIE

I think eventually all coffee at the usa parks will be Starbucks, i love starbucks and look forward to it, i used to work for them lol! think this will make a great addition much like coca cola! think it will all work well together.... hope they bring it to the resorts soon! :)

harveyt0206

We were really hoping at least one of the Florida parks would have a Starbucks location open for our trip in September, but it doesn't seem to be moving that quick. It is the one thing we miss from home while on vacation at WDW. We love our coffee.

asianway

Well first, welcome to WDW Magic!

Second, I think the only logical places for Starbucks in Magic Kingdom would be adding it to the Bakery or Casey's Corner, seeing as how they seem to be putting Starbucks in the front of the parks. Nothing has been announced though.

My money's on the Sun Bank building...

Biff215

The pictures of the Disneyland Starbucks left me impressed. Solid integration.

I have to agree that it was done well. I just can't imagine it fitting on Main Street at all, but where else in the MK do you put it? Epcot seems to me to be the only park with an obvious spot, possibly the old Fountainview. I can't imagine them building a new structure, so where do you put them in the other parks? For example, Starring Rolls at DHS could work but is probably way too small.

Maybe what's left of the old camera centers will finally bite the dust!

Florida_is_hot

Starbucks I find too expense as is if Disney adds a markup it be very easy for me to avoid them.

Do people even drink coffee in Orlando in Summer? , hum..... 85 degrees 95 percent humidity a hot coffee be nice.

WDWFanDave

I wonder if their prices will be inflated "Disney" prices...?
I saw a video online somewhere (can't remember where now), and the menu board looked similar to what I see for prices on the highway, about 10% higher than our regular stores, at least for the DCA location. Let's hope it's not much more than that...I can handle that for the convenience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom