Star Wars Weekends 2014

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm really hoping the fact that they are running to during the week not just Star Wars Weekends is a good sign for them maybe becoming a regular thing. Everyone book during the week!

plaz10

I was on the phone for a while (called WDW dine) then I called WDW 5277 for regular reservations and asked to speak to an agent (repeatedly) then asked to be transferred to dining - got through right away. Got breakfast and dinner on 2 different days - can't wait!

ratherbeinwdw

I would love to do the breakfast at Sci-fi but I wish they told us what food would be offered for $47.99
I just got one, but I may cancel it. All you get for that 47.99 is fruit, yogurt parfait, an entrée and coffee or other drink. You get a digital photo with Darth Vader and the characters will be the "real" characters, not the Disney characters dressed as the characters as will be at Hollywood and Vine. Well, this is what the cm just read off to me from their paperwork.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I just got one, but I may cancel it. All you get for that 47.99 is fruit, yogurt parfait, an entrée and coffee or other drink. You get a digital photo with Darth Vader and the characters will be the "real" characters, not the Disney characters dressed as the characters as will be at Hollywood and Vine. Well, this is what the cm just read off to me from their paperwork.
mmmm... i just can't justify the cost so I guess Ill pass...

MMDDGPCDC

From DisneyDan (Character Central)
I have heard through the grapevine we might see someone else unrelated to the Fab 5 show up this year in a SW costume!
wink.gif
Any Ideas?

lebeau

On hold. We'll see how long this takes. From the website, looks like the Fantasmic! package is long gone. Maybe breakfast. But that's a heck of a price to pay. Especially considering the girls would probably be afraid of the characters.

Blueskyze

I was on the phone for a while (called WDW dine) then I called WDW 5277 for regular reservations and asked to speak to an agent (repeatedly) then asked to be transferred to dining - got through right away. Got breakfast and dinner on 2 different days - can't wait!

I did the same thing, and got through right away! I was able to score a reservation for breakfast on May 18 and dinner on May 16th. We had been considering doing a trip for my husband's birthday, and this put us over the edge! We are officially going, and I'm completely giddy! :D

Hyperspace Hoopla

I think Disney's making a mistake with the pricing of the SWW dining experiences. I booked both - my son (and the rest of us) will love them.

That said, to add DDP to my DVC resi would run me $1100. I almost added the DDP, figuring these two meals will run me $350 anyway. Then I found out they each cost 2 table services, which no longer makes it a good financial choice to add the DDP.

Had they been one each, I'd have ponied up the $1100 in a heartbeat.

lebeau

I think Disney's making a mistake with the pricing of the SWW dining experiences. I booked both - my son (and the rest of us) will love them.

That said, to add DDP to my DVC resi would run me $1100. I almost added the DDP, figuring these two meals will run me $350 anyway. Then I found out they each cost 2 table services, which no longer makes it a good financial choice to add the DDP.

Had they been one each, I'd have ponied up the $1100 in a heartbeat.

Yeah. 2 TS credits is ridiculous.

If my kids liked Star Wars, I'd pay out of pocket. But no one in the family likes Star Wars but me. If you are anything less than a family of Star Wars fanatics, the price is prohibitive. But I guess there will likely be enough families of SW fanatics out there for Disney to sell these out.

Matt_Black

From DisneyDan (Character Central)

Any Ideas?

Well, we know Chip & Dale are going to be dressed as Ewoks... Hmm... It's going to be a character that makes frequent park appearances and is often put in alternate outfits. I'm guessing Stitch, as they've dressed him up like Yoda in the vinylmation series. Or maybe Pluto as Chewbacca.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom