Star Wars Weekends 2014

ABQ

I would be so excited to see him...Sure on his Star wars side...But, mostly because he's done some pretty good voice acting!

He's the Friggin Fire Lord Ozai on Avatar: The Last Airbender
ozai01.jpg

The Clown Prince of Evil The Joker

He's Master Eraqus in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

And his most recent..Skips from Regular show..
For us old farts, and lovers of adventure video games,
180px-AdrianRipburger.gif

Adrian Ripburger in Tim Schafer's Full Throttle. From back when Lucas Arts still published good video games.

cw1982

The last weekend will likely be the worst of the worst crowd wise as Star weekend collides with Gay week so plan accordingly. Gay Days bring lots and lots of guests to a given park on a given day.
Thursday June 5th AK
Friday, June 6th DHS
Saturday, June 7th MK
Sunday, June 8th Epcot

This may have already been addressed, but I didn't want to wade through the 10+ pages of other responses to be sure (sorry...). Are those the dates and parks that the "Gay Days" are taking place? Those fall during the time that DH and I are going to be there (we arrive on June 1 and leave on the 7th). So I guess, if we want to avoid extra crowds, we should not do to those parks on those dates (ie maybe go to MK or Epcot Thursday and Friday)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This may have already been addressed, but I didn't want to wade through the 10+ pages of other responses to be sure (sorry...). Are those the dates and parks that the "Gay Days" are taking place? Those fall during the time that DH and I are going to be there (we arrive on June 1 and leave on the 7th). So I guess, if we want to avoid extra crowds, we should not do to those parks on those dates (ie maybe go to MK or Epcot Thursday and Friday)

That might not be a bad idea if possible. I was in the MK on Gay Days one year and it was beyond crazy nuts crowded.
We did not know Gay Days were happening but we did receive a cryptic note left on our table in our resort room the evening before stating they expected the MK to be incredible crowded on that Saturday and we might wish to avoid and visit another park on Saturday. It was our last full day and my kids wanted to go to the MK. We went. Absurd. We stayed a few hours and went else where. The Days have only become more popular since then so I can't imagine the crowds are any better.

Killnme

I just googled it and this was on their webpage: Gay Days Orlando will be held June 3-9, 2014.

cw1982

Killnthat apost: 6002587 said:
I just googled it and this was on their webpage: Gay Days Orlando will be held June 3-9, 2014.

Thanks. Is that all of Orlando though or just WDW? I'm doing this from my phone right now and my Google capabilities on this thing are awful lol

Edited: Never mind... my power came back on, so I was able to Google it on my laptop. It appears that those are, in fact, the specific parks that they are doing on each day, and the dates before those are elsewhere in Orlando, in case anyone else is wondering.

Last edited:

Bolt

Since The Hyperspace Hoopla has been as Disney put it "retired" this will be the first year I haven't attended in 5 years.
You can get your fix of Star Wars females grinding and the Dark Side playing 70s rock on YouTube. Excited for more character integrity.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Two Star Wars Dining Experiences!
Great news for Star Wars fans going to SWW!
Beginning tomorrow, March 26, 2 new dining experiences will be available for booking for SWW from May 4 - June 15, 2014.

Hollywood & Vine Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dinner
The Fantasmic! dinner experience at Hollywood and Vine has been transformed into a SW theme where Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale will all be dressed as their favorite Star Wars characters (Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewoks Chip & Dale).
The characters will meet, greet & interact with guests throughout the evening.

Dates: May 4 - June 15, 2014
Times: 4:15pm to 8 or 8:30 pm (sometimes 9pm to 9:30 - based on park close)
Price: Adult - $59.99 with Fantasmic! Package or $55.99 without
Child - $36.99 with Fantasmic! Package or $32.99 without

A digital photo of the party with the Ewoks Chip & Dale on a commemorative PhotoPass card is included.

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater becomes the Star Wars Dine-in Theater for this character dining experience.
Characters include Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, & Boba Fett with a Darth Vader meet & greet after check-in.
Additionally, the traditional Sci-Fi clips will be replaced with Star Wars clips, trailers & music.

Times: 8am - 12pm
Price: Adult - $47.99
Child - $29.99

A digital photo of the party on a commemorative PhotoPass card is included.

Last edited:

RalphinSC

Two Star Wars Dining Experiences!
Great news for Star Wars fans going to SWW!
Beginning tomorrow, March 26, 2 new dining experiences will be available for booking for SWW from May 4 - June 15, 2014.

Hollywood & Vine Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dinner
The Fantasmic! dinner experience at Hollywood and Vine has been transformed into a SW theme where Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale will all be dressed as their favorite Star Wars characters (Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewoks Chip & Dale).
The characters will meet, greet & interact with guests throughout the evening.

Times: 4:15pm to 8 or 8:30 pm (sometimes 9pm to 9:30 - based on park close)
Price: Adult - $59.99 with Fantasmic! Package or $55.99 without
Child - $36.99 with Fantasmic! Package or $32.99 without

A digital photo of the party with the Ewoks Chip & Dale on a commemorative PhotoPass card is included.

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater becomes the Star Wars Dine-in Theater for this character dining experience.
Characters include Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, & Boba Fett with a Darth Vader meet & greet after check-in.
Additionally, the traditional Sci-Fi clips will be replaced with Star Wars clips, trailers & music.

Times: 8am - 12pm
Price: Adult - $47.99
Child - $29.99

A digital photo of the party on a commemorative PhotoPass card is included.

That actually looks like a pretty good idea right there. Second place I've seen this so I'm hoping it's true. Might be worth checking in the morning for possible dining reservations....

RalphinSC

Not available yet for online booking. Been up checking since 6am. Has Disney ever added something like this before with zero fanfare or zero prior mention? I guess 7am will tell, but right now something is smelling rotten in the state of Denmark.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom