Star Wars themed land announced for Disneyland

Curious Constance

By the way, I always feel like everything I say comes out wrong and ends up sounding rude. I really don't intend it to, (most of the time ;). I know we don't see eye to eye on most things, but I'm not trying to be disrespectful either. @raven24

Californian Elitist

By the way, I always feel like everything I say comes out wrong and ends up sounding rude. I really don't intend it to, (most of the time ;). I know we don't see eye to eye on most things, but I'm not trying to be disrespectful either. @raven24

I'm not going to lie, sometimes your posts so come off as rude, along with the posts of others. I just don't say anything, but the recent hypocritical comments annoyed me just now, so I said something.

Californian Elitist

We can definitely agree on that. But still, there are healthy, harmless obsessions, but if you have no perspective it can quickly turn unhealthy.

Oh, for sure. There's a line, but I just don't appreciate these types of comments coming from people who spend their time talking about the same thing. These same people can be called out for spending their time talking about a theme park. Hypocrites.

Curious Constance

I'm not going to lie, sometimes your posts so come off as rude, along with the posts of others. I just don't say anything, but the recent hypocritical comments annoyed me just now, so I said something.
I think we all are guilty of coming across a bit harsher than we may have intended. I just don't think the post was hypocritical.

D

Deleted member 107043

If Disney just sold the U.S. parks to a company who would make the right decisions like OLC, then a lot of things would be better.

You realize that OLC has nothing but IP based rides on the agenda right? They've also added mostly nothing but IP based attractions and shows since TDS opened.

Donaldfan1934

You realize that OLC has nothing but IP based rides on the agenda right? They've also added mostly nothing but IP based attractions and shows since TDS opened.
Mostly because they wanted in on clones of the latest American rides. That's been a topic of controversy since TDL opened with identical clones of many attracttions.

Donaldfan1934

That specific viewpoint is slated to have large Big Thunder Mountain-esque rock work arches, guest pathways and the train on the trestle. It will in theory actually look and match BTM better than it did before. There is a good chance you won't be able to see anything Star Wars from that point on the ride.
That's also a possibility. It would be impressive if something like what you're say is actually pulled off.

D

Deleted member 107043

I just looked at the list of attractions at TDS on Wikipedia and there were only a handful of notable attractions unique to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom