Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxysEdge

He is allowed to post it because TA Cast were able to buy shirts and hats for family and friends. So whoever is leaking to him got him the hat and he made up the name tag. If he was a cast member on TA he would be separated from the company.

..actually got the hat on EBAY back when everyone first got them. Obviously not everyone is a fan and some folks just sold them. Was only $20 I think. Been looking for another ever since. Not paying $200, however.

CM.X777

...DON'T HOLD ME TO IT but I have heard rumors that there WILL be public Ride testing starting December 5th.
LOL good joke. They haven't even started training opening crew yet. There wouldn't be enough CMs to staff all the positions needed to run the damn thing with guest by 12/5. The only thing that might happen 12/5 is starting CM ridership.

Surferboy567

Looks like some intrepid Batuuians have noticed some...movement around the resistance forest. Are they preparing for a mission?

Saw this on the galaxy edge discord “Not a big deal but just got confirmation that over 300 people were testing RotR yesterday at DL. They said "WDI and FOS" were involved.” Is this true?

trainplane3

Looks like some intrepid Batuuians have noticed some...movement around the resistance forest. Are they preparing for a mission?

Saw this on the galaxy edge discord “Not a big deal but just got confirmation that over 300 people were testing RotR yesterday at DL. They said "WDI and FOS" were involved.” Is this true?
@SWGalaxysEdge posted that exact info yesterday but the post was removed.
You can see the remnants of the post here:
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/rise-of-the-resistance-thread.954046/page-115#post-8946317
FOS? Full of sh*t? lol

Sorry, I’ve never seen that acronym.
Facilities Operations Services

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Pretty sure they hired all of their cast members already and trained them.

These ain't cosplayers...

mergatroid

LOL good joke. They haven't even started training opening crew yet. There wouldn't be enough CMs to staff all the positions needed to run the damn thing with guest by 12/5. The only thing that might happen 12/5 is starting CM ridership.

How do you know this? If you don't have a reliable source do you not realise how much you could be worrying somebody who is booked to go?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom