Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxysEdge

BACKUP PLAN - Just heard the backup plan if the RorR ride vehicles should fail. Got an exclusive picture...

tribbleorlfl

I get asked several times daily in my group, if the dates have changed, at either location. I just give them the "company line" - Everything is proceeding as they have foreseen - 12/5 and 01/17
Quick question, what happened to the Facebook group? I was active in it, bought into that art print and then one day, posts stopped showing up in my news feed and it was no longer in my list of groups. When I try to access past posts via my activity log, they go nowhere. Did you shut down the group, or is this an indication I got banned for some reason?

SWGalaxysEdge

Quick question, what happened to the Facebook group? I was active in it, bought into that art print and then one day, posts stopped showing up in my news feed and it was no longer in my list of groups. When I try to access past posts via my activity log, they go nowhere. Did you shut down the group, or is this an indication I got banned for some reason?

must have been for some reason. I've got 4 admins. Sorry about that - I will get you back in. Email me your Facebook name and I will get on it tomorrow....thanks,,, admin@SWGalaxysEdge.com

Hawg G

Wai, you're the same guy running the SWGE FB page that said there would be panels on top of the Falcon that move to expose more screen?

HauntedMansionFLA

There is plenty of precedent for having only a handful of ADA compliant vehicles. Boat rides like "it's a small world", Pirates of the Caribbean, and Gran Fiesta Tour are not all ADA compliant. Frozen and Na'vi River Journey have zero ADA compliant vehicles.

I'm not questioning that they're changing out all 38 vehicles, I'm questioning why they need to.
I know. The guest wait a little bit till a ADA boat/vehicle comes along

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm hearing it could be delayed until 12/6
A delay of up to seven days in Orlando is being accommodated but hopefully not needed. Anaheim could open before if Burbank agreed.
Wai, you're the same guy running the SWGE FB page that said there would be panels on top of the Falcon that move to expose more screen?
I’d forgot about that 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom