Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

mergatroid

No I don’t care, I’m totally fine with the length of it and I think it’s fair to count the preshows here because they are super integral to the experience. I just wanted to restate that our insiders here are totally right, the main ride portion is 5-7 minutes, and that this doesn’t change anything

Usually when Martin has said something, it's almost always correct. So yes, I think you'll be happy with it and it's length :cool:

RobotWolf

Maybe they were outraged that Universe of Energy was 40 odd minutes in length but only part of that consisted of movement? :)

You can group me in with all the children over the years who were disappointed that UoA wasn't a 40 minute long dark ride about dinosaurs.

SWGalaxysEdge

Mo-Cap from the SWGE special last Sunday. They used this for the sequence where guests are shot at from above. (maybe other places too)

mocap-04.png
mocap-05.png
mocap-06.png

006.jpg
007.jpg
troopers-06.png

SWGalaxysEdge

Various shots of Daisy Ridley filming scenes for her "holographic projection" scene in RotR.
After guests get to the end of the cave section they come to 2 big closed doors. Here BB-8 projects and image of Rey, asking you to help the Resistance. Doors open and you board the ITS. You see Poe's black/orange X-wing to your right.

rey-hologram-01.png
rey-hologram-02.png
rey-hologram-03.png
rey-hologram-04.png
rey-hologram-05.png

mergatroid

Various shots of Daisy Ridley filming scenes for her "holographic projection" scene in RotR.
After guests get to the end of the cave section they come to 2 big closed doors. Here BB-8 projects and image of Rey, asking you to help the Resistance. Doors open and you board the ITS. You see Poe's black/orange X-wing to your right.

View attachment 415405View attachment 415406View attachment 415407View attachment 415408View attachment 415409

Let's hope they don't do a 'Game of Thrones' and forget to remove the coffee cup from picture 4. "Rise of the Resistance is brought to you by Starbucks" :rolleyes:

mergatroid

..lol honestly, if I was sure nothing would leave this post, I might, but I know better :-(
BTW the image I posted is NOT from any TV special. ;-)

Storm Troopers, one of the most iconic images from the OT. Hopefully this attraction should go some way towards pleasing those who don't feel GE is 'Star Wars' enough yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom