Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

vikescaper

I don’t know if this is new procedure, but after we got off the shuttle today, they asked how many were in our party and told us which side of the line to get into. It seemed to be pretty inefficient as the right side was empty and the left side was backed up.

drizgirl

I don’t know if this is new procedure, but after we got off the shuttle today, they asked how many were in our party and told us which side of the line to get into. It seemed to be pretty inefficient as the right side was empty and the left side was backed up.
Probably large and small parties to try and fill each car more effectively.

StarWarsGirl

The weird thing that happened today.

My brother has a DAS, so we were in LL. It was backed up out of the queue. We were told the ride was experiencing a backup, but that they'd be moving us forward.

They moved us forward, but they had us bypass the intro with BB-8 and Rey and the transport ship, took us through a backstage hallway, and dumped us in the Star Destroyer. At first, I was concerned the attraction was down, but then the First Order officers were acting, well, like First Order officers, so I figured it wasn't.

I kind of wanna go back and check it out later if my brother will allow me to tie up his DAS for this purpose.

Touchdown

No cannons still as of 2/11. Everything else working. Only saw Rise go down once the three half days I was there, was open for EE Sat (side note EMH Sat was very lightly atteneded allowing me to do the trifecta:Rose, Slinky and Mickey, followed by ToT x3 in the next hour.). I took advantage of that closure and waited <10 min post reopening

Last edited:

cjkeating

Rise apparently has/had 4 hour waits today, and LL was massively backed up. But standby was not in the outdoor queue. 🤔
Apparently the ride was running at a reduced capacity so an elevator was broken somewhere. This is a major issue when the Lightning Lanes are sold out before the park even opens... the LL assumes the ride will run at full capacity so if it's knocked down to 50% capacity for hours the LL will infinitely backup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom