News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

MiddKid

I know it’s a broken record at this point, but crowds are nuts today.
You mean like 2 hrs and 30 min to get into a store crowded?
3587FEF9-040D-4DC3-B8F6-E60388CEA781.jpeg

disneygeek90

Do they typically empty the line during breakdowns? We’re at the waterfall just before walking inside, inching along. Do we still have a long way to go? Are we best off sticking it out?
You have a while to go but hard to say. This is actually the first time it’s gone down while I’ve been in queue so I have no idea how long they’ll make us stick it out before they dump.

MiddKid

You have a while to go but hard to say. This is actually the first time it’s gone down while I’ve been in queue so I have no idea how long they’ll make us stick it out before they dump.
On Thursday we sat for about 15 min and then they dumped us. I’m betting they dump you soon. It’s actually good to get dumped since they give you a FP to return which you can skip the caves.

RobWDW1971

You mean like 2 hrs and 30 min to get into a store crowded?
View attachment 449266
Exhibit A of why WDW management doesn’t feel the need to worry about sight lines, prices, theming, boarding group hassles, etc.

Sitting back in their chairs laughing and smoking cigars made of rolled up $100 Disney Dollars.

"These rubes are paying full rip to get into a park that has so few things to do, they are waiting 2 1/2 hours to get into a store!!! Hahahahahahaha! Raise prices and make some more popcorn buckets!"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom