News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

rustincohle

Did a dry run from the UK with my fiancee - Demarke failed me completely, she got through in about 10 seconds with #TeamFresh. I'll stick with Demarke when we actually do go in May as my phone (iPhone X) is slower than hers (iPhone 11), but I expect she'll be the one picking up the groups.

Hope everyone in the park got the group they were after!

disneygeek90

I got it done for the noobs in my group.
8FE4F72D-DAD4-4E7B-BB98-5B10E8AE238B.jpeg

MiddKid

As I posted, got BG 10. Switched things up today and did 2 Demarke and one #teamfresh
My Demarke failed on the first screen. I then hit My Status but by that point my wife’s Demarke worked great and we got BG10. My daughter’s TeamFresh launches at minus 2 seconds and also failed. She was force quitting when we got the BG.
Not sure you can judge anything based on today. Absolute mad house here.

Oscar Vega

Hello everyone, I am heading to DHS this upcoming Saturday. We are going to have about 3 to 4 people trying to get Boarding Groups and we are a group of 8. I understand how the #teamfresh start works, but I wanted to get a better understanding how the #teamdemarke works? I want our group to try both to see who gets it first.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Hello everyone, I am heading to DHS this upcoming Saturday. We are going to have about 3 to 4 people trying to get Boarding Groups and we are a group of 8. I understand how the #teamfresh start works, but I wanted to get a better understanding how the #teamdemarke works? I want our group to try both to see who gets it first.

Here you go! Remember opening times are at 8am now, so change accordingly.

Yep, basically I turn my phone off for about ten minutes or so and turn it back on at 6:55:00 and give it time to boot up and make sure I’ve got wifi and Bluetooth off; then 6:57:30 open the app so it has a minute to load but don’t touch anything; at 7:00:00 exactly hit “Find Out More;” the past two days the Join Group button has been available at the next screen, prior tries I just hit check status and the join group button was available on that screen.

Not sure if this matters, but the past two days I have been posting up right in the middle of the open area in front of the display screens and Chinese theater. The theory being that there are less people there to compete with for cell signal and less buildings/metal/tree coverage that could possibly slow a cell signal (I’m no tech guy, but it’s correlated to not having to take the added step of the check status page to get to the join group selection).

The only time I haven’t had join group button available was due to an app glitch and I had to hard restart the app (there were two things different about that day, I think that was the one day I tried waiting a second or two past 7:00 to see if that worked better and was the only day I didn’t get finger scanned at check in, but I’m probably reading too much into either of those having any real impact in causing my app not to load past the “find out more” button that morning). The other five times I’ve gotten in the first three groups of the day.

As I posted, got BG 10. Switched things up today and did 2 Demarke and one #teamfresh
My Demarke failed on the first screen. I then hit My Status but by that point my wife’s Demarke worked great and we got BG10. My daughter’s TeamFresh launches at minus 2 seconds and also failed. She was force quitting when we got the BG.
Not sure you can judge anything based on today. Absolute mad house here.
Did you get a 1 hour or 2 hour return window today?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom