News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

They were both built with a short hallway that leads to back stage areas. WDI in CA told us that Operations in FL wanted to extend the hallway so that it'll lead to the hanger in case they had to reroute guests if the ship ever broke (it wasn't very successful during testing phases). WDI was against that idea. Ops had one built anyway. CA did not.
i still dont get what you mean. both versions have a hallway guests are routed to into the star destroyer if the shuttle is down from the outside. there is video evidence of this.

Ripken10

Anecdotal here but I happened to catch the clock as it turned to 1, navigated into the app, hit the join button and got as far as I could without being in the park / having valid admission.

I assume the 1 PM window last longer on days like today when the ride has a good morning with a greater pool being available? Is there any data to support that where you can see the length of the 1 PM window relative to the number of groups called up to 1 PM?
I actually tracked this about a month ago (had about a months worth of data) and what you said was spot on. At the time I was thinking the same thing as you, and that's why I tested the theory. I am thinking there is a certain time (for example 11 am), and the number of afternoon boarding groups equals the number of boarding groups at that point. The data I had that supported this made it feel near impossible not to be the case. I stopped tracking it because it seemed almost 100% this had to be the case. The question is what time is the marker.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

FL hallway goes to all the way to the hanger. Ca has a hallway but at one point have to go outside to a makeshift "hallway" then back inside to the hanger. They never made the full hallway for ca version. If you find a video please share. Far as I know we never used the "hallway" in ca.
no that is not right. there is a video from disneyland showing the entire walk through the hallway process and you go outside to where the shuttle is then you make a left and the door is right there then you go through another door and into the hallway and then into the shuttle. there is no outdoor portion aside from where you wait for the shuttle.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Are you trolling me? Haha. I work the ride. There isn't a full hallway that leads you to the hanger. Please supply this video. I have searched for what you're talking about and have come up empty besides FL doing it.
1622394257478.png

HappilyeverSav

Incredible! We got boarding group #1 for the 2nd day in a row. Sitting outside on Verizon 4G. Got the atomic clock app running with a audio countdown to the end of the minute and then smashing those buttons with muscle memory due to weeks of practice. All the research and tips paid off. Thanks all.
That’s amazing! Would you mind sharing the atomic clock app with the audio that you used?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom