News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DisneyJoe

I don't think it's unfair, I just think it's not what most people do while on vacation. If it was, there would be more people there and BGs would be sold out in the first minute. What's capacity for the ride? Assume 14k per day? If half those riding are non resort guests then that means only 7k resort guests are getting up early enough to ride. Disney has 30,000 hotel rooms at over 25 hotels. If there's only 3 people per room on average (I bet it's prob 4+) That means there's 90,000 hotel guests and only 7k are up that early
You're assuming 100% occupancy, let's take it down to 90%, so that is 81,000 guests, and we'll assume an even distribution across 4 parks, IF everyone decides to go to a theme park that day (some may be taking a day off to go to Disney Springs or even head over to Universal etc or they just want to go to a park late).

81,000 guests / 4 theme parks = 20,250 (and assuming all are tall enough to ride); if 7k are up that early, that is just shy of 35%, which I feel is a good percentage of onsite guests that would be heading to HS.

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Ride recap - tapped in 7:54(1 hour window for group 3 ended 8:12); off 8:30 (completed SDD, TSMM, and RotR all by 8:30!); final AA in B mode still; still continued my streak of side view all four times I’ve ridden (it’s become apparent to me that color code and which vehicle don’t seem to make a difference); now off to Gatorland! (haven’t been since mid-90’s, figures it was time for a second visit!)

Last edited:

KevinPage

Ride recap - tapped in 7:54(1 hour window for group 3 ended 8:12); off 8:30 (completed SDD, TSMM, and RotR all by 8:30!); final AA in B mode still; still continued my streak of side view all four times I’ve ridden (it’s become apparent to me that color code and which vehicle don’t seem to make a difference); now off to Gatorland! (haven’t been since mid-90’s, figures it was time for a second visit!)

On my 3 rides this past weekend (2 on the right) where I exited forwards (to start the ride), post AT AT scene the Lt Beck dialogue was missing both times BUT not when I loaded on the left/straight and exited backwards (he says 2 lines of dialogue).

Holy heck, that was a cumbersome explanation for something so simple. 😂😂😂
This does not look good. We have to find another way down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom