News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Our son was has been fighting a cold all week so we decided more sleep was better than dragging him to the park at 6. Got backup group 130. We'll see...

😂🤣😂
2CC3DACA-89A0-4F3F-AD2B-F56D2E71F336.gif

Last edited:

Oddysey

You sure about that?

This is a legitimate question in which I am interested in the answer. I have seen the "survey" reported in another place, but has anyone on this forum actually taken the survey? I would think that Disneygeek would be a prime candidate. A survey pops up in my email nearly every time I eat on property which is at the least once a month.

Joeamc

I am surprised that "regular" boarding groups only go to 88 today. That, along with the long amount of time it took to close Backup Boarding groups, doesn't make sense to me. Im not really understanding their system/thinking. But I guess there is a method to the madness.

Joeamc

Right...…...I think the biggest issue is the 4+hour waits...…..if they are going to implement FP, then hopefully use some version of BG to prevent standing in lines all day
So, Fastpass with Boarding passes. Boarding passes can take the place of the standby line. That makes sense.

UNCgolf

I want even longer lines.

That way the parks aren't so insanely crowded for the people who aren't waiting in them.

(this is tongue in cheek, but lines definitely do serve a purpose for reducing crowding)

MJJME

So, Fastpass with Boarding passes. Boarding passes can take the place of the standby line. That makes sense.
I think that makes the most sense...….will still enable Disney to call BGs based on reliability while satisfying FP demands...………...Not sure if this could work, but they could also tweak the BG process to possibly allow the lottery for BG's to happen at a certain time that wouldn't require you to have your whole group in the park by park opening (lottery the night before)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom