Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

DavidDL

Lightning Lane is sure to screw up the stand-by wait for folks but it remains to be see by just how much. Some of the posted stories here and other areas I've read online don't seem so bad. Floating around the 80 minute mark (but actually taking less to get through the line) is not bad when you consider that park days are "sold out" and are as busy as Disney is theoretically going to allow them to be.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Lightning Lane is sure to screw up the stand-by wait for folks but it remains to be see by just how much. Some of the posted stories here and other areas I've read online don't seem so bad. Floating around the 80 minute mark (but actually taking less to get through the line) is not bad when you consider that park days are "sold out" and are as busy as Disney is theoretically going to allow them to be.
For now. That can change when Covid restrictions relax. Knock on wood.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Less to do at DCA? Is that what Spidey is averaging?
Yes. Wait times today in DCA have been a lot longer on average than Disneyland. I think because there are fewer rides. I didn’t bother waiting for Web Slingers. I do wanna try it, but can wait for when I come with family. So I can’t report on posted vs. actual.

Rise has become my current favorite. More so now because I like to watch people’s reactions.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
In line for my third and final ride. I’ll report back with the actual. Posted was 80 min.
Ride broke down while I was in the weapon room in the queue, but I think there was about 5 more min., so I’ll peg it at about 50 min wait.

Gonna wait it out a bit but it probably won’t be up for a while if at all the rest of the night. Guess we’ll see.

waltography

Can't make sense of the real wait time today; the reported wait hasn't dipped below 120 minutes all day, and actually it's hovered around 160-180 for most of the day on the app. Ended up not riding it and headed home since it wasn't a priority.

Anyone who rode today have a clearer idea of the wait here? Is the rule of thumb to divide the posted wait by 2?

Th3 DUd3

Was there on Thanksgiving and that was one crazy Rise of Resistance line. Started next to the Columbia, went into Frontierland, then the middle entrance of SWGE. You make your way over to the entrance and go in only for Disney to pull a Disney and make an exit back out of the queue to go back where you came from (almost back to the shops) to only come back again and go back into the queue but for Disney to pull ANOTHER Disney and take you all the way out to Hungry Bear to come back into the queue for the final and last time. That was an interesting line. Took about 2 hours.
BF6674BD-6976-4933-BA20-6016110E4A1D.jpeg

RoadiJeff

Was there on Thanksgiving and that was one crazy Rise of Resistance line. Started next to the Columbia, went into Frontierland, then the middle entrance of SWGE. You make your way over to the entrance and go in only for Disney to pull a Disney and make an exit back out of the queue to go back where you came from (almost back to the shops) to only come back again and go back into the queue but for Disney to pull ANOTHER Disney and take you all the way out to Hungry Bear to come back into the queue for the final and last time. That was an interesting line. Took about 2 hours.
Must have been a slow day. When I visited in October (prior to Genie+ or ILL) our group had to wait through a 2.5 hour standby line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom