Star Wars Land

JLipnick

The rule of two was created by Darth Bane roughly 1000 years before phantom menace. It was to prevent any sith from trying to take power. Speaking of which, the Darth Bane series would make an excellent spin-off movie. By far the best Star Wars novels out there, IMHO. It would be nice to have two sets of spin-offs, one from the good side and one from the dark side.

Festivus

The rule of two was created by Darth Bane roughly 1000 years before phantom menace. It was to prevent any sith from trying to take power. Speaking of which, the Darth Bane series would make an excellent spin-off movie. By far the best Star Wars novels out there, IMHO. It would be nice to have two sets of spin-offs, one from the good side and one from the dark side.
I like your idea of there being 2 sets of spinoffs, good side vs bad. However, the whole Darth Bane thing is from the EU and I would be stunned if they followed any history or rules created in that universe. I'm sure they will follow material from the existing films. In the past, Lucas has had no issues contradicting storylines from the EU. I would expect the trend to continue under Disney/Abrams.

OSUPhantom

Always wanted to see a series based off the era of the Old Republic in the game series.

Maerj

I like your idea of there being 2 sets of spinoffs, good side vs bad. However, the whole Darth Bane thing is from the EU and I would be stunned if they followed any history or rules created in that universe. I'm sure they will follow material from the existing films. In the past, Lucas has had no issues contradicting storylines from the EU. I would expect the trend to continue under Disney/Abrams.

Ah... Darth Bane was mentioned in the Phantom Menace novel, and was created by George Lucas, so he isn't just EU. He could be used in a future film, although they wouldn't have to stick with the stories in the novels.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

flavious27

I'm of the opinion that a DCA-level DHS refurb would include moving the park entrance forward about 100 ft to extend Hollywood Blvd. Removing the hat is more important tho

Why do you think the entrance will be moved, the hat will need to go somewhere. As for what is important, expanding the franchises in the park is more important than where a pin station is at.

Taylor

They are trolling us. Disney is really going to build a land that's been in devolpment for a long time. It will be based off of the mega hit movie John Carter!

NoChesterHester

The thing I really hope is that they don't base all decisions on what they think will sell to the mass public. If that ends up being the case then the spin off films won't be based on interesting storylines, but instead on already well known characters.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The thing I really hope is that they don't base all decisions on what they think will sell to the mass public. If that ends up being the case then the spin off films won't be based on interesting storylines, but instead on already well known characters.

I think the odds of spin off movies NOT being based on a well known character are pretty slim.

RTeker

Found this awesome Star wars park map that would be great for a Star Wars land idea from this site http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/31/star-wars-dreampark-art/.
star-wars-map_1500.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom