Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

mab7689

I would also like to ask (apologies if this is already in here somewhere, I've not read every page and won't be able to) but is there possibly anything in Disney no longer saying 'late', with reference to Fall, in their marketing? Have they just removed it because it's simpler to not say and write it or is there a chance it's accelerated and will open a bit sooner now?

Goofyernmost

I would also like to ask (apologies if this is already in here somewhere, I've not read every page and won't be able to) but is there possibly anything in Disney no longer saying 'late', with reference to Fall, in their marketing? Have they just removed it because it's simpler to not say and write it or is there a chance it's accelerated and will open a bit sooner now?
Hard to say, but, just saying Fall, instead of late fall, tends to sound better. It may still take till late fall, but, everyone can wish for a earlier opening and, who knows, you might get it. That gives them until December 21 to complete. Don't worry about it until they say Winter opening.

Last edited:

Marc Davis Fan

Ok, so the opening date window is clearly down to October or November. If they remain behind, it’s sometime in November. If they catch up, it’s sometime in October.

Just my educated guess. Could be wrong.

mergatroid

Ok, so the opening date window is clearly down to October or November. If they remain behind, it’s sometime in November. If they catch up, it’s sometime in October.

Just my educated guess. Could be wrong.

So if it 'opens' in October would this be the official opening? If so could this mean possible 'soft openings' in September?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom