Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
So "Fall" is technically Sept 23rd through Dec 21st. By that definition, "early" fall would be Sept 23rd through Oct 20th, "mid" fall would be October 21st through Nov 20th, and "late" fall would be Nov 21st through Dec 21st (or there abouts)... so, yeah, Thanksgiving opening at WDW seems a likely target. Would ensure that that brief "slow" period after Thanksgiving and before it really ramps up would stay nice and busy (and would ensure that Christmas would be even crazier than normal)!

dreamscometrue

So "Fall" is technically Sept 23rd through Dec 21st. By that definition, "early" fall would be Sept 23rd through Oct 20th, "mid" fall would be October 21st through Nov 20th, and "late" fall would be Nov 21st through Dec 21st (or there abouts)... so, yeah, Thanksgiving opening at WDW seems a likely target. Would ensure that that brief "slow" period after Thanksgiving and before it really ramps up would stay nice and busy (and would ensure that Christmas would be even crazier than normal)!
I agree. So that's about Q4 of fiscal Fall ;)

Animaniac93-98

ya'll ready for pandamonium.

Well we've now made it to page six six six Sith Sith Sith

8122c91cbaf9ae29bbe8cc52369d8c34ccfdc1b5.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
DHS over the past few years have liked to sync SW events and openings to movie openings. Ep9 comes out in Dec 2019, so, opening Batuu there shortly before the movie seems par for the course, especially combining it with Galactic Nights events.

IMDREW

I planned my trip to WDW for Nov 2019 and thought SW:GE would surely be open by then. But now I guess that there's a big possibility it's not?!

Musicman20

I'm off to Disney for October 2018, and I've promised myself since SW was announced that I would go back once it has opened, within a few months....

I'll be coming from the UK, so I assume it would be best to plan (not book) for around late November/early Dec 2019 for a SW visit?

I don't mind it being manic....I'm expecting absolute chaos. But, since riding Star Tours that very first time, I've dreamed of a Star Wars land, and here it is....I gotta suck it all up!

Is it me or has time gone by VERY quickly? I remember thinking 'man SW land is years off'....but now it is around 18 months away (WDW)....once we hit Xmas, we are talking less than a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom