Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

G00fyDad

What would be really impressive would be for them to utilize the technology they have on cruise ships for the robotic bartenders. I'm not talking about serving alcohol in the cantina. I mean that they could use the robotic bartenders to serve soft drinks, juice, "blue" milk, etc. Of course this would only be available for those going up to the bar in the middle of the room. I'm sure a server will come to the table, if it's table service.

DHSCM

Backside of the building that was Infront of herbies, from what I hear there is a lot more going on inside that meets the eye. A lot of gutting buildings so they can just flat take down the facades.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 208

Goingdown13

Backside of the building that was Infront of herbies, from what I hear there is a lot more going on inside that meets the eye. A lot of gutting buildings so they can just flat take down the facades.

Sort of yes. That building never had anything in it anyways so the removal of Premier Theatre just exposed that. Right now they're removing equipment. Believe it or not there was a whole lot of tech in that part of the park and it all has to be removed and put somewhere. Any sort of prop has to be tagged and sent to WDI etc etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom