Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

rle4lunch

What would be really impressive would be for them to utilize the technology they have on cruise ships for the robotic bartenders. I'm not talking about serving alcohol in the cantina. I mean that they could use the robotic bartenders to serve soft drinks, juice, "blue" milk, etc. Of course this would only be available for those going up to the bar in the middle of the room. I'm sure a server will come to the table, if it's table service.

I want the blue milk to taste like the milk in your bowl after eating a bunch of Boo Berry cereal. :hungry:

JohnWD

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gemma89

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier but it was taking me forever to get through the pages...... Do we know when all these expansions and renovations will be done and opened?

Daveeeeed

I don't know if this has been mentioned earlier but it was taking me forever to get through the pages...... Do we know when all these expansions and renovations will be done and opened?
There are no confirmed dates for any land Disney will open in the future, but we believe that Toy Story Land will open in the late 2017 to mid 2018 range, and Star Wars land will open probably some time in 2019.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There are no confirmed dates for any land Disney will open in the future, but we believe that Toy Story Land will open in the late 2017 to mid 2018 range, and Star Wars land will open probably some time in 2019.

Yeah, Disney has not provided a year for these opening yet, but these dates seem reasonable. As always, never make our vacation plans based on projected opening dates.

RSoxNo1

What's with all those after hours parties? There was the Kesha one the other night at DHS and there's another one going on at Epcot right now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom