AAEFCBE5-80AD-4F60-9A47-BC409EE2CB50.jpeg
BCC0D36F-7CC1-4335-A4CB-982AAAA971CB.jpeg
43DD1788-36B0-48E7-8A9F-341F642EC215.jpeg
6172F3B1-9323-4A34-8A98-1BFDF488738D.jpeg
EF438590-3534-41AA-8597-8924C635F93F.jpeg
9BC561EF-BBA3-46C0-AA21-7C6D8DF9432C.jpeg
F0164BE6-89AE-40D1-BAB2-E49E41E53C0C.jpeg

sedati

Can you clarify where Savi’s is then? I have only seen ride details so I wondering where they placed that.

I believe it's the structure to the right. Center is where the speeders will be I think. Bottom left is droid depot opposite Toy Story Land entrance.

That said, I swear in one of the dozens of reports it was said that there were two lightsabre locations.

Last edited:

drod1985

Some speculation here after looking at bio’s latest pics. I know @marni1971 said “the archway is the guest exit” - but could that refer to the overall arch that encompasses this structure?

If we take the “Savi and Son Salvage” sign at face value then it’d make sense for that to be the storefront for Savi’s salvage operation, which itself is a front for the saber experience.

But there also seems to be a second path out of that archway that’s likely large enough to be the ROTR exit.

If Martin meant the Savi archway specifically is the ROTR exit then this is out the window. If it referred to the structure overall then this is a possibility that lines up with all clues/data given.

Darth Snips

Some speculation here after looking at bio’s latest pics. I know @marni1971 said “the archway is the guest exit” - but could that refer to the overall arch that encompasses this structure?

If we take the “Savi and Son Salvage” sign at face value then it’d make sense for that to be the storefront for Savi’s salvage operation, which itself is a front for the saber experience.

But there also seems to be a second path out of that archway that’s likely large enough to be the ROTR exit.

If Martin meant the Savi archway specifically is the ROTR exit then this is out the window. If it referred to the structure overall then this is a possibility that lines up with all clues/data given.

View attachment 362324
This was what I was thinking as well! This Disneyland aerial video actually shows a construction worker walking the exact path you've marked in red (around 6:05). It would explain how two "attractions" could exist so closely to each other. Plus, since Savi's sounds like it will require some kind of reservation, that would most likely prevent massive crowds exiting RotR flooding the lightsaber shop every few minutes.

sedati

This was what I was thinking as well! This Disneyland aerial video actually shows a construction worker walking the exact path you've marked in red (around 6:05). It would explain how two "attractions" could exist so closely to each other. Plus, since Savi's sounds like it will require some kind of reservation, that would most likely prevent massive crowds exiting RotR flooding the lightsaber shop every few minutes.

Oh, we were looking at the same video, but I think we came to different conclusions. I think drod1985's red arrow will be cast-only access. In this screencap, it looks more like a path is definitely coming from the small arch on the outer edge and possibly the large one in the center. Hard to tell, but in some pics it looks like there may be also be a path running down along the outside of the hull.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

View attachment 362324
As far as I’m aware the whole curved roof structure is RotR unload. The small curved tube sticking out is the guest exit.

themarchhare

DHS is not doing reservations like DL. I mean, they could change their mind, but the information they have shared is no reservations to get into SW will occur at DHS.

I'm pretty sure they're just waiting and seeing how it goes at DL, to be honest. My guess is that we'll get clarification regarding DHS likely a week or two after opening at DL.

mab7689

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere, but is there a projection for when Rise of the Resistance opens?

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere, but is there a projection for when Rise of the Resistance opens?

It's seeming likely it will miss its original "Fall" opening. So, most likely "Winter."

No one can give a more exact time because even Disney doesn't know. It's a case of 'it will get done when it's done.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom