Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Surferboy567

Any predictions for what if anything gets announced at celebration regarding galaxy’s edge? It’s the last major event before it’s debut in Disneyland. Announcement or not I’m sure it will be a great panel.

sedati

You're looking at it compared to a giant crashed ship and nearby mountains. Compare it instead the people standing nearby.

Quite narrow. That type of zig-zag is usually done at cast-only access points. It also seems to lead to a backstage area.

Currently California should open before Orlando. You may get lucky. Or unlucky depending how much you like crowds.

I am in Disneyland for D23 - what do you think the chances are that they might have ROTR ready for that weekend - considering it's such a major weekend for the company. Better than 50/50? The land will have been open 3 months by this point...

drod1985

It's insane to believe this is opening this year. Amazing how much work takes place in the last few months.

This was my experience watching the last few months of TSL's construction. Dotting the i's and crossing the t's on a project like this seems to happen really fast - and this isn't even taking into account everything we can't see inside the buildings.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I am in Disneyland for D23 - what do you think the chances are that they might have ROTR ready for that weekend - considering it's such a major weekend for the company. Better than 50/50? The land will have been open 3 months by this point...
What’s the date for D23?

It could be tight, but it would also indeed be a good PR coup.

The live action film panel and Parks and Resort panels are likely to be Saturday (24th)
You would think both would be heavily sprinkled with Star Wars.

I recall two years ago at D23 they marched those attending the panel into Disneyland to be the first to see the new Fantasmic.

I'm in Anaheim until Monday 26th, so fingers crossed.

Would be great to know if that's what they're working towards as its such a major weekend in Disney's calendar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom