Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Indy_UK

I'm just going to save longer and go in 2021 for the 50th. Hopefully the hotel will be built and open by then as I think staying there will give me the best experience of th land

Movielover

My son tells me you can get 262,000.00 for a Kidney on the black market, that should be enough for a few visits. I don't know where he gets his information from......

Well I'm pretty sure you just got put on a list, enjoy that extra security grouping next time you go to an airport...

It will be okay, I'm sure the guy with the rubber glove will be gentle!
;)

britain

We can compare DL with DHS and note the footings for the rock work taking a 45 degree turn.

1525705593748.png

FigmentJedi

More book tie-ins incoming: The Flight of the Falcon series will trace the Millennium Falcon's journey from Lando to Han to getting into the hands of Hondo for the ride at Galaxy's Edge

https://www.starwars.com/news/exclusive-new-flight-of-the-falcon-book-series-to-debut-this-fall

She may not look like much, but the Millennium Falcon has got it where it counts. And this fall, StarWars.com can exclusively announce that kids of all ages will get the chance to climb aboard and make the jump to hyperspace with a new series of stories, “Flight of the Falcon,” from Lucasfilm Publishing.

Landing at a docking bay or bookseller near you in time for Star Wars Reads in October, the series of books and comics about the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy will help connect different eras of Star Wars storytelling through the adventures aboard the beloved ship. Each fiction title will include a map to trace the literal flight path and help readers understand the time and place where each story is set.

Bazine Natel, the spy seen on Takodana in The Force Awakens, is on the hunt for the Falcon, and her intel leads her across the galaxy to Batuu, a remote outpost on the galaxy’s edge. In order to find the Falcon, Bazine must learn all she can about the infamous YT-1300 freighter—the ship that countless bounty hunters and Imperials have almost caught over the years.

“These tales take us from a time just before Solo: A Star Wars Story, when Lando and L3 had the Falcon, through the original trilogy, and into the new trilogy, ending on the incredible world of Batuu,” says Michael Siglain, Creative Director, Lucasfilm Publishing.. The series will launch with a book by New York Times bestselling author Justina Ireland and the extraordinary illustrations of artist Annie Wu with Star Wars: Lando’s Luck, a middle grade novel aboard Lando’s pristine version of the ship.

Among the other stories will be an installment from the new Star Wars: Choose Your Destiny line of choose-your-own-adventure tales. In A Luke and Leia Adventure, written by Cavan Scott with art by Elsa Charretier, the twins must steal the Falcon for a top secret mission. And in Star Wars: Pirate’s Price, written by Lou Anders with art by Annie Wu, the ship will be back in the hands of Han and Chewie, when the pair teams up with one of the most nefarious (and fan-favorite) smugglers in the galaxy—Hondo Ohnaka.

The books are aimed at middle grade readers, ages 8-12, but perfect for anyone who loves a good Star Wars story.

NormC

I'm just going to save longer and go in 2021 for the 50th. Hopefully the hotel will be built and open by then as I think staying there will give me the best experience of th land
But when you are staying in the SW hotel you cannot leave. It will be like an all inclusive cruise. You will have to visit the land before or after your SW hotel visit. Unless they connect the two.

NormC

Yes although nothing has been finalized yet. It would make sense to connect them but if the storyline is a space cruise you would only see Galaxy's Edge as your port when you arrive or depart. It will be cool to be immersed in the world of Star Wars but I am admittedly a big fan having seen the original in 77.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom