• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

danlb_2000

Magic Feather

This may have been answered a long time ago, but there's a lot of pages here, so hopefully someone can just enlighten me: Is there any truth to the rumor that Star Tours will have a tunnel into Galaxy's Edge?
There was. Sadly, it seems to be officially off the table.
In a recent video of the Galaxy's Edge construction at Disneyland, I noticed these. Some sort of gas storage for special effects maybe?

View attachment 257007
(Nods fervently)

britain

Kept thinking about how this will work. You don't want to really see any circular 'seams' in the floor of the ship, but I think that will be relatively disregarded near the door. Looks like you could fit 3 shuttles worth of guests in the turntable.

Clever!

1516292090819.png

sedati

How we get from Batuu to the Star Destroyer was only one half of the puzzle. I would assume we must end back on Batuu. I'm hoping for a exciting return (crash landing?)

britain

This is what I’m thinking ...... it’s higher capacity and continuously moving ( well...sort of. Continuously showing is a better term.)
I gotta wonder, did the germ of this idea start when Disneyland's Tomorrowland was going to be given a Star Wars makeover, and were the imagineers thinking of ways to leverage the carousel theater?

Top Bottom