Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Rodan75

Mr. Pam Hates Penguins Who Is Not Pam and Who Loves Penguins, I hereby request that when you are selecting images to render mock-ups of a future DHS, pick one that doesn't still have the hat. Or at least add a trigger warning. Thank you. :)

Add a trigger warning...LOL...

roj2323

I don't know specifically what is happening with Mama Melrose, but there was a permit filed for the entire Pizza Planter/Mame Melrose building that doesn't expire until late next year. This leads me to believe that once Pizza Planet is done they will move on to Mama Melrose.
I wouldn't expect them to close Mama until January. It's very popular during the holidays and I'm sure they want to have it closed during the slowest season possible. Hopefully the remodel or refresh will include expanded restrooms as they are too small for that restaurant.

OldBlueEyes

Not quite sur where to put these pics, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong place!
2 from MickeyXtreme. Think this is driving towards entrance from World Dr.
2016.06.22 - Demo.1.JPG

2016.06.22 - Demo.2.JPG

Thanx to MickeyX
OBE

HauntedMansionFLA

Not here no. The original plan was to build more on the Animation building area but that changed when SWL moved from Indy.

As it stands phase three will be spread around the park as opposed to a new land or similar.
I would be good with this phase three concept. Add attractions to different parts of the park that need it to spread the crowds out.

Haymarket2008

I'm extraordinarily curious as to where these new Phase 3 attractions will go. Obviously Mermaid, Beast, and Frozen can be enhanced or swapped out. But an available show building isn't coming to mind...

G00fyDad

I'm extraordinarily curious as to where these new Phase 3 attractions will go. Obviously Mermaid, Beast, and Frozen can be enhanced or swapped out. But an available show building isn't coming to mind...

Even though they are going to be spread across the park there is nothing that says they cannot have buildings built for the attractions. It was only mentioned that they will be spread out instead of an entire land built.

JediMasterMatt

I'm extraordinarily curious as to where these new Phase 3 attractions will go.

If they don't firm up something soon and add prep work to the initial wave of construction (which still hasn't really gotten started in earnest), they will likely end up in the same place most other "phase 3" things end up with Disney Parks - a future coffee table book of other blue sky projects.

Although I still hear occasional pieces of news about it... the realist in me thinks that once TSL and Anaheim's SWL comes online, it's not going to happen as the draw will be there and we all know how little TDO cares about operational capacity these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom