Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

lebeau

The ride system in spider man is just an EMV and screens. How is that impressive.

unnamed-111.gif

KingOfEpicocity

I'll just come out and say it. This seems to have less to do with screens than it does a bias against Universal.

I just don't appreciate their method of story telling. Which is screens. We can argue all we want but there is not a new universal e ticket ride that isn't told through screens in one way or form.

ToTBellHop

My head hurts.

Personally, I would find it completely reasonable, especially if 3D glasses are involved, to have a few A-A stormtroopers addressing us (the guests) while hundreds of others are on the screens behind them. Done well, you wouldn't be able to tell what is A-A and what is screen. That's the key though, it has to be done well to be effective. The reason Spider-Man is STILL impressive (and more-so with its updates) is how seamlessly it transitions between practical and screen. Some attractions do this with lower efficacy. I think First Order will do it well.

Did you know there are screens on Mystic Manor.

~cue gasp~

KingOfEpicocity

My head hurts.

Personally, I would find it completely reasonable, especially if 3D glasses are involved, to have a few A-A stormtroopers addressing us (the guests) while hundreds of others are on the screens behind them. Done well, you wouldn't be able to tell what is A-A and what is screen. That's the key though, it has to be done well to be effective. The reason Spider-Man is STILL impressive (and more-so with its updates) is how seamlessly it transitions between practical and screen. Some attractions do this with lower efficacy. I think First Order will do it well.

So the ugly plastic CGI storm troopers will grab your car and shake it around?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom