Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Even with all that space, some vloggers can't even FIND BATUU!
OMG. A video I can't skip ahead or speed up. It was torture. I had to click away from that meandering mess since he couldn't get within a galaxy of the point he was going to make.

I'll just assume that his embarrassing admission he was leading up to was being associated with such a bad website.

TikibirdLand

OMG. A video I can't skip ahead or speed up. It was torture. I had to click away from that meandering mess since he couldn't get within a galaxy of the point he was going to make.

I'll just assume that his embarrassing admission he was leading up to was being associated with such a bad website.
His meandering post said something to the effect, "Loved Star Wars Land but the ride was too short". A buddy asked him what he thought of the Millenium Falcon. His response was, "What Millenium Falcon?". Apparently, he rode Star Tours and went to Launch Bay and never thought to check the map to find Batuu. If true, I hope this doesn't represent the regular DHS visitor!

MisterPenguin

Premium Member

G00fyDad

TikibirdLand

After being able to build a functioning lightsaber in Savi's to use as I crush my enemies and bring them to heel it kind of makes these seem like a child's plaything.
When my oldest DS was 8, he HAD to build a lightsaber there. He then used it to fight Darth Vader at the Jedi Training academy. That experience is all we heard about through the summer. After going off to college, he actually bought a "screen accurate" "luke" saber from some company I don't remember the name of. It's a real beauty. I asked him if he fought Darth Vader with it. He just rolled his eyes. Guess I just don't get it :)

disneygeek90

Not quite sure where to post this, but I just got a Ronto Wrap at Docking Bay 7, and they 100% served sun chips instead of “root vegetable chips” (which I’ve had before and are quite good).
9E4F08DA-C378-4AC4-A8DA-86D6058F4F49.jpeg

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Random question in regards to Star Wars....has there ever been any official plotlines that involve time travel? I'm guessing in the extended comics before maybe but I'm just thinking of the main stories...I don't think there ever has been.

Was wondering if there was any device they could use, plot-wise to allow characters from other eras to show up in Galaxy's Edge

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Random question in regards to Star Wars....has there ever been any official plotlines that involve time travel?
Yes.

No Name

Random question in regards to Star Wars....has there ever been any official plotlines that involve time travel? I'm guessing in the extended comics before maybe but I'm just thinking of the main stories...I don't think there ever has been.

Was wondering if there was any device they could use, plot-wise to allow characters from other eras to show up in Galaxy's Edge
Force ghosts are a thing throughout the movies, so almost any character could appear in Galaxy’s Edge technically as a force ghost.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Bright suns, Disney Parks Blog fans! The wait is finally over for all my fellow Batuuans. In 2020 we asked you to vote for which legacy lightsaber hilt you hoped to see offered at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. You answered the call and the legacy lightsaber hilt you all voted for was the Cal Kestis legacy lightsaber hilt from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order!

Cal Kestis legacy lightsaber hilt
Cal Kestis legacy lightsaber hilt

Cameron Monaghan, the actor who plays Cal Kestis in the critically acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order video game, recently journeyed to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort and got the full Star Wars experience while checking out the Cal Kestis legacy lightsaber hilt. You can add this legacy lightsaber hilt to your personal collection when it arrives at Dok-Ondar’s on March 25, 2022, only at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort!"

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 3.03.59 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom