Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
That was the way MK was yesterday and the way MK always is for EMH. Not sure about Safari.
Yesterday the MK had Splash, Pirates, Thunder, and HM all open in the 7AM hour.
Where are you seeing Safari closed? MDE is showing it as open with a 5 min wait ..
When I checked it at 7:30 it was still closed. Unless they open it later after 8?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Yesterday the MK had Splash, Pirates, Thunder, and HM all open in the 7AM hour.

When I checked it at 7:30 it was still closed. Unless they open it later after 8?
When I checked MDE yesterday, it listed Splash, BTM, Pirates, etc as closed during the 7 AM hour.

I checked Safari at 7:50 this morning and it was open. Maybe technical difficulties earlier?

jrhwdw

Here's an Idea, Let's wait till Christmas. If ROTR and Falcon have 10 min waits......then we can panic. I'll be back if something happens on Twitter.

ToTBellHop

Where are people complaining?

I’ll show them what for!!!
The manchildren complaining that they are so bored unless they pilot and that kids shouldn’t be allowed.

Hondo doesn’t look right (isn’t he a cartoon character?).

Some schnitzel about a ramp?

The stupidity is strong with these ones.

My role on Space Mountain is to sit and scream.

On MMRR I’ll be expected to sit and keep my eyes open. I hope that’s enough interaction.

mikejs78

Premium Member
It was full to capacity most of the day with vacationers bailing left and right over a hurricane. On what moon of what planet is that a failure?

TDO is more interested in December right now.
Well, the narrative is that the hurricane is 3-4 days away so no one was bailing.

Thanks for your as usual balanced take. I think we all appreciate the fact that you are neither a soon and gloomer nor a pixie duster.

Mike S

It was full to capacity most of the day with vacationers bailing left and right over a hurricane. On what moon of what planet is that a failure?

TDO is more interested in December right now.
Especially since Rise of the Resistance will be open. So freaking excited for that one as it seems all that amazing work that’s normally reserved for overseas these days is finally coming home.

Incomudro

I personally believe that their are too many variables. ...it kinda seems like some people on here want galaxy’s edge to fail. Reminds me of a certain site. I cannot wait to go again in January.

The Comic Book Guy types who are complaining because Disney didn't build them the Star Wars word that they would have liked.
I'd be willing to bet that there is a tremendous age demographic tied in here.
Younger people - like my son's (age 17) who grew up with all of the Star Wars movies, as well as Clone Wars are far more open minded.
Matter of fact, my son Dean (the one who is more - far more - into Star Wars & other films than his brother) would be the first one to tell you that although Vader, Luke and Solo are "the ones" that there is no way that Disney could or should have created a land dedicated to that time frame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom