Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Mainahman

There is a single rider line currently on Smugglers right? Ill be there for half a day on the 10th, before we go to epcot that night, so if its decent i might try to get a single rider. My wife gets motion sickness, so its out for her.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There is a single rider line currently on Smugglers right? Ill be there for half a day on the 10th, before we go to epcot that night, so if its decent i might try to get a single rider. My wife gets motion sickness, so its out for her.

I've seen reports of it open and not open. Though, the 'not open' report was just reporting that the single rider line sign wasn't lit up.

EricsBiscuit

So here’s my thoughts on SWGE: in a word, incredible. I love the details. For weeks I heard about how the land was dead and how boring it was but it was honestly very energetic. I saw SWGE in Anaheim last week and today is my first time at DHS’. MFSR is a fun ride. Hondo AA is my fav part.
6A50372C-8B43-45F4-BEA0-E36A254D83E2.jpeg
2CAC59F1-20CB-44F8-AB89-67BFCEF7EDD3.jpeg

This obelisk reminds me of Rome and its many piazzas.
6C8A5AE6-691F-430C-A1E6-185EEA5C6488.jpeg

At DL in DB7 they have tape to delineate the line. Here we have barrels with food on them! #wdw>dl
B545B609-56D9-4893-A5E6-B56884CFA6B1.jpeg
D6E458CB-3CCD-499B-88C1-CC23E7549D6D.jpeg
32C0CCB0-E709-4283-B66F-3320E5076CAF.jpeg

Attachments

• B952B689-1F06-472C-B401-C2821ED17FD0.jpeg
    B952B689-1F06-472C-B401-C2821ED17FD0.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 85

trainplane3

So a tad off topic but has anyone purchased the Sith Obelisk?

The model in the store and the box says the base and words illuminate. When I turn either setting on though, only the base light turns on and not the words. Thinking it might be a dud and I’ll have to exchange it. Any idea on how that process would work out?
Is this a Holocron you mean? Did you put a Kyber crystal in it? Pretty sure you need a crystal to make it "talk".

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Looking at the EMH lineup of rides at the MK and DAK it’s less than yesterday. At MK particularly with the only lands open being fantasy land and tomorrow land. At DAK the safari is not running this morning. The weather is good right now so it should not be affecting operations. Anyone have any insight?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Looking at the EMH lineup of rides at the MK and DAK it’s less than yesterday. At MK particularly with the only lands open being fantasy land and tomorrow land. At DAK the safari is not running this morning. The weather is good right now so it should not be affecting operations. Anyone have any insight?
That was the way MK was yesterday and the way MK always is for EMH. Not sure about Safari.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Where are you seeing Safari closed? MDE is showing it as open with a 5 min wait ..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom