News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

mickEblu

Well being the glass half full person that I am I see any added ride capacity to the park as a good thing. In addition SW Land's enormous footprint will help absorb crowds. Yeah, it'll be packed, but that's the way these things always are until the novelty wears off.

I think it will help absorb crowds as well. Maybe not the first few months but eventually I think it will be felt throughout the park. Unless of course APs aren't blocked out.

SSG

In the case of the Stormtrooper Battle Escape ride, code-named Alcatraz, WDI wants you to rush to your wireless and trackless vehicle and board and then disembark and re-board the vehicles on different levels of the massive ride building several times during the course of a long experience, all while under attack by Stormtroopers.

I suppose a ride system that can transition between a slow moving, omni-mover to a high speed chase vehicle reduces the problem of getting on and off multiple times.

SuddenStorm

Any word on how long the Storm Trooper attraction is supposed to be? One of the more immersive aspects of PotC is that it takes its time introducing you to the pirate world. Indy has a long queue walking you through the temple, priming you for the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom