News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

ctrlaltdel

Is night-time construction happening because the days are getting shorter or working longer hours? They could be picking up the pace on the RoA stuff.

mikenatcity1

Is night-time construction happening because the days are getting shorter or working longer hours? They could be picking up the pace on the RoA stuff.

I was wondering that about RoA...it seems there is soooo much to do and not a lot of time to do it that they would need to be working during the night. Maybe they are working at night because of the parties too? I didn't see them working during the party when I went...i'm still new at this stuff with DL so i'm not entirely sure :)

Travel Junkie

Ctjko92UAAERX_a.jpg:large

You can see both entrance tunnels and begin to position the train route with this drone shot here @vashsky on Twitter.

britain

That's super impressive :)

Thanks!

A couple of things this has brought to my attention:

The Future Expansion pad was originally mentioned as part of a Star Wars expansion, but pretty quickly got associated with Fantasyland/Frozen expansion. But this picture makes it pretty clear that the service road in the lower left corner (which serves the Fantasyland Theater and access to the back of Storybook Land) is forming the boundary to that pad. If that pad does become a part of something Fantasyland related, it will have to accommodate that access.

Also, I'm thinking that hole is such a small part of the battle escape building, it might be used for maintenance or power support - something that could be branched off in the basement-less Florida version.

Earl Sweatpants

Thanks!

A couple of things this has brought to my attention:

The Future Expansion pad was originally mentioned as part of a Star Wars expansion, but pretty quickly got associated with Fantasyland/Frozen expansion. But this picture makes it pretty clear that the service road in the lower left corner (which serves the Fantasyland Theater and access to the back of Storybook Land) is forming the boundary to that pad. If that pad does become a part of something Fantasyland related, it will have to accommodate that access.

Also, I'm thinking that hole is such a small part of the battle escape building, it might be used for maintenance or power support - something that could be branched off in the basement-less Florida version.
True about the pit. I always thought it was just going to be a service basement level, not any actual foot-print of the future attraction building. Way too small.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom