News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SuddenStorm

5VIeOCs.gif

SuddenStorm

“When we open Galaxy’s Edge, I think grown men are going to cry,” said Margaret Kerrison, Imagineering’s managing story editor for the Star Wars project. “I think people are going to fall to their knees and start kissing the ground. It sounds like a total exaggeration, but I feel like it’s going to happen. There’s just so much anticipation and excitement for this.”

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Yeah, but... the Falcon is pointing at the dome of Oga's. And according to the aerials, there's an extension attached to Oga's which isn't appearing in the model. Nor is the mystery building next to it...

Satellite of Anaheim...

View attachment 353111

And here are those buildings in red if they were to be in the model...

View attachment 353110

Sorry, but your drawing is very skewed. Let me show you the model from a different angle, and compare it to the latest aerial photo Fresh Baked released last week:

Look at these two photos for a while. You'll see that EVERYTHING in the construction is exactly like the model. The black building in the back is exactly the same, even down to the spire in the back right corner. Nothing is missing, nothing is added. Disney is not doing last minute reductions.

britain

Sorry, but your drawing is very skewed. Let me show you the model from a different angle, and compare it to the latest aerial photo Fresh Baked released last week:

View attachment 353225

View attachment 353226

Look at these two photos for a while. You'll see that EVERYTHING in the construction is exactly like the model. The black building in the back is exactly the same, even down to the spire in the back right corner. Nothing is missing, nothing is added. Disney is not doing last minute reductions.

I agree - the removal of a TSR is a cut that had to have happened 2-3 years ago. We're just seeing the evidence now.

jocarol

Okay... these are be going to be very hot in the summer when surrounded by thousands of grumpy guests.

Looks like they thought about that:
Some of the clothing is even pieced together into a single piece to look like layering without actually having to layer in hot and sunny California or muggy Florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom