News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

lifeisgoodboy

Toydarian Wares (name unconfirmed)Guest will also be able to explore a street maker market run by a Toydarian from Phantom Menance. Among his wares will be handcrafted toys made by local artisans.

lifeisgoodboy

There is a rumored At Wdw , (by the toy story land side) there is going to be a The First Order Stunt show. There a small stage in the First Order area.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
The discussion was about an empty spot next to the cantina where the TSR was going to go. DL has a similar empty spot as seen below, so I'm pretty sure this is relevant to the DL discussion too.

View attachment 352989

I know I'm late to the party.....been in classes most of the day, and I haven't looked at the new EW article yet, but I wanted to point this out:

The space you are indicating is empty on the model, so I don't think there ever was supposed to be something there. I was always under the impression that the Cantina bar was in the brown domed structure below your purple box.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I know I'm late to the party.....been in classes most of the day, and I haven't looked at the new EW article yet, but I wanted to point this out:

View attachment 353108

The space you are indicating is empty on the model, so I don't think there ever was supposed to be something there. I was always under the impression that the Cantina bar was in the brown domed structure below your purple box.

Yeah, but... the Falcon is pointing at the dome of Oga's. And according to the aerials, there's an extension attached to Oga's which isn't appearing in the model. Nor is the mystery building next to it...

Satellite of Anaheim...

And here are those buildings in red if they were to be in the model...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom