News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Maybe if someone points it out to me. It’s hard to see something that small from an overhead picture 😉

Right here.

vRY1log.png

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Can you just tell me what “budget cut” is? Lol Construction videos bore me.
lol. For reasons unknown (aka, "budget cuts") they removed one of the spires from the top of the building.
Mark (Yensid55) speculates they're going to either make modifications to its design, or just move it to a new location. Still, it was interesting to watch them dismantle it (around 14:00 if you're curious).

mickEblu

lol. For reasons unknown (aka, "budget cuts") they removed one of the spires from the top of the building.
Mark (Yensid55) speculates they're going to either make modifications to its design, or just move it to a new location. Still, it was interesting to watch them dismantle it (around 14:00 if you're curious).

Thank you sir.

That’s too bad. I was looking forward to that spire

Curious Constance

I feel like the only one who couldn't care less about anything being constructed in Star Wars Land.

I'll visit it when it's done at some point. My kid still enjoys Star Wars (although he just said to me over the weekend he's not enjoying the direction they are taking the movies in lol) and I'm sure it'll be fun enough when we do visit, but I just have no interest or excitement leading up to it at all.

smile

Thank you sir.

That’s too bad. I was looking forward to that spire

it really held the land together.
:(

was treated to brunch by a homeless man from alameda and, considering he sleeps so close, he was able to discern that, like giant jessies, there was a bogo sale for killer spires a few years back...
turns out the hotel in fl needs help and a little extra theme-wise so this one's going there... couldn't use the dhs spire because it's urgently needed to distract from that version of the land's close proximity to the muppet building.

kind of a mess right now, tbh... i mean, how could it not be when you're spire-swapping?

Phroobar

was treated to brunch by a homeless man from alameda and, considering he sleeps so close, he was able to discern that, like giant jessies, there was a bogo sale for killer spires a few years back...
turns out the hotel in fl needs help and a little extra theme-wise so this one's going there... couldn't use the dhs spire because it's urgently needed to distract from that version of the land's close proximity to the muppet building.

kind of a mess right now, tbh... i mean, how could it not be when you're spire-swapping?
giphy.gif

mickEblu

LOL. That intro is hilarious. LMAO

... “Was treated to brunch by a homeless man “

Comedic Gold

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom