News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The biggest take away was that this resort needs loads of Star Wars characters...and there's none. Chewie...Rey and Kylo...if you even really consider them Star Wars characters.
Really the same issue that has held SWGE back. Both need to be bursting with Star Wars characters to bring them alive and make the place feel convincing. SWGE feels like an abandoned movie set because they did not follow through with the original plan to bring in masses of live performers.

durangojim

People

Some say that this is the lounge, but it matches up with the concept art of the dining room and that table in the center with the light is the upcharge captain’s table.

crown-of-corellia-dining-room-galactic-starcruiser-star-wars-hotel-concept-art.jpeg

Captains-Table-Star-Wars-Galactic-Starcruiser-Star-Wars-Hotel-Dining-Cropped-Disney-World-Concept-Art.png

49916B2E-730A-4542-9FF9-9C36234B31D8.jpg

Last edited:

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
People

Some say that this is the lounge, but it matches up with the concept art of the dining room and that table in the center with the light is the upcharge captains table.

crown-of-corellia-dining-room-galactic-starcruiser-star-wars-hotel-concept-art.jpeg

Captains-Table-Star-Wars-Galactic-Starcruiser-Star-Wars-Hotel-Dining-Cropped-Disney-World-Concept-Art.png

View attachment 623592

Anybody remember the "Doodlebots"? It was the first thing I thought of once seeing the "captain" seated at the table in the artwork

1645639659181.png

Hawg G

Tha Realest

Admittedly low quality videos, but they're not helping to do away with what many of us have believed was looking under executed for a while now.
I've really wanted to be wrong, but nothing is swaying my mind yet.
It looks like they put so little into it.
This lounge... There should have been a Star Wars Cantina band.
Even if they were animatronic. Then (and if other similar things are or were done) I could see where the money went, and see why it's so expensive.
But so far, everything looks like it was done on the cheap, but you're paying an insane rate.
Reskin a bunch of Rock-a-fire Express AAs to do the original Jabba song and the Mos Eisley cantina songs. Done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom