Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

TalkingHead

I have an idea... How about, when jt is proven wrong... he leaves the site.. JT, time to put your money where your mouth is.. Since you seem to think you know more that anyone else, and since you are so certain Lee, juan, and others are entirely wrong , but you are right, when it is proven YOU are wrong, you admit defeat and retire from WDWMagic.. What do you say jt???

He'll never do that, because whatever changes are announced, JT will claim they aren't "major", or he'll come up with some other excuse to explain how he has been right all along and the insiders have been wrong.

I don't visit WDWMagic often anymore, but it seems like old times when you have JT making a fool out of himself based on his "inside" interpretation of an...Orlando Sentinel article...and casting aspersions on insiders with legitimate track records.

At this point, I think he's just trying to squeeze information out of juan, and when juan doesn't spill the beans, he'll act like he's proven something profound.

:snore:...keep at it JT.

jt04

Pretty sure that's not what he means by the franchise already existing within the park.

But really, with all your talk people of digging holes...your hole is the deepest.

Hey, I hope I'm wrong and the FLE now incudes 5 very expensive E-Tickets. But I know that is not going to happen. I'm not in a hole because I have made no claims as to what will happen. Just repeating what Disney has passed on to us.

TalkingHead

Hey, I hope I'm wrong and the FLE now incudes 5 very expensive E-Tickets. But I know that is not going to happen. I'm not in a hole because I have made no claims as to what will happen. Just repeating what Disney has passed on to us.

NO ONE HAS CLAIMED E-TICKETS ARE BEING ADDED. Why are you acting like it's either 5 E-tickets or nothing at all?

Tigger1988

I'm not sure why you seem to think the changes are either one extreme (huge E tickets) or the other (very minor changes).

juan

Jt, do you even read what you post?

Hey, I hope I'm wrong and the FLE now incudes 5 very expensive E-Tickets. But I know that is not going to happen.
Those are two blatant claims.

I'm not in a hole because I have made no claims as to what will happen. Just repeating what Disney has passed on to us.

Now you are just contradicting yourself :brick::brick::brick:

jt04

He'll never do that, because whatever changes are announced, JT will claim they aren't "major", or he'll come up with some other excuse to explain how he has been right all along and the insiders have been wrong.

I don't visit WDWMagic often anymore, but it seems like old times when you have JT making a fool out of himself based on his "inside" interpretation of an...Orlando Sentinel article...and casting aspersions on insiders with legitimate track records.

At this point, I think he's just trying to squeeze information out of juan, and when juan doesn't spill the beans, he'll act like he's proven something profound.

:snore:...keep at it JT.

I already explained and gave a detailed discription of the types of changes we will see. Just my opinion of the scale/scope of the changes. I think I will be proven right and not because I have unsubstantiated claims of inside information. Just my opinion. Again, I hope I'm wrong from a selfish point of view. I'd gladly settle for 5 new e tickets.

TalkingHead

I already explained and gave a detailed discription of the types of changes we will see. Just my opinion of the scale/scope of the changes. I think I will be proven right and not because I have unsubstantiated claims of inside information. Just my opinion. Again, I hope I'm wrong from a selfish point of view. I'd gladly settle for 5 new e tickets.

Just your opinion? Ok, I have an opinion, too. You don't know what you're talking about.

No one's suggested we'll even get ONE E-ticket. You imply we'll either get 5 new blockbuster rides or nothing at all.

False binary. :brick:x 1000000000000

juan

It's not 5 E-tickets, but you are still wrong about the scale and scope. In this case, your assumptions are wrong.:wave:

jt04

Jt, do you even read what you post?

Those are two blatant claims.

Now you are just contradicting yourself :brick::brick::brick:

Staggs and Lee have said this. Those are my sources. Minor budget inceases will not fund a major new thrill ride. Obviously.

Captain Neo

I highly doubt Pinnochio is coming. Although I think its great majority of Disneyland guests don't and it actually has the least riders of any Fantasyland Dark ride at Disneyland. I think I have even read imagineers saying they weren't happy with how it turned out though I can't imagine why.

Tom Staggs is only going to use franchises that are proven money makers so you might as well forget about stuff like Hercules, pixie hollow, rescuers, princess & the frog, rapunzel, etc. Stuff like a Wonderland dark ride, a Sleeping Beauty walkthrough with Dragon, a B&B dark ride, or a Snow White mine coaster are much more likely.

If Tom Staggs is hinting that there going to be adding a ride with a bit more thrill than I will have to go with Casey Jr. coming to Fantasyland East. Which would make me really happy since its a pretty fun ride.

Oh and jt04 it would be best for everyone if you would stop talking.

jt04

What part of confidential information don't you understand?
:brick::brick::brick:

Yep, same reason I can't disclose the new land for DAK or the new country coming to WS. It is so tough to be so connected to so many important insiders and have so much great information and not be able to share any of it. But it's an iceburg I tell 'ya, an Iceberg!!!

Goodnight everybody, youv'e been great. Give yourselves a hand!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

orky8

Dude.

1) Stop bitting the hand that feeds us. Juan could be a troll making stuff up, but so far, Lee seems to be verifying that Juan appears to have good info. For now, that is good enough for me and most people here.

2) You don't claim to know what is happening - you just constantly state as fact that which you have no factual basis for (such as your constant insistence that PH is still happening). You seem to have no inside source of information so you should NEVER be stating things as fact that are in flux, yet you do it constantly. Stop. The only thing Disney has stated to us that is a Fact at this point is that FLE will be expanding. Thanks to Scott Keating, we can be pretty dang sure that TLM is happening. Everything else is not a fact anymore.

3) Juan, I respect your need for vagueness - though it frustrates me terribly, I respect it. However, if you could be a little less vague on your hints, that would be cool. Lee, you are my hero. I love the info you provide.

4) Juan - how about a game of hot & cold (warm and cool are also acceptable)? Lee, feel free to play along. These four, rather vague sentences, I think, would help us tremendously, without giving away all that many details.

a) One of the proposed M&Gs from the FLE is being expanded to now have a ride.

b) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being redone/relocated to have a better ride.

c) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being expanded/relocated to have an additional ride to what it currently has.

d) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises without a ride, is being expanded to have a ride.

juan

Dude.

1) Stop bitting the hand that feeds us. Juan could be a troll making stuff up, but so far, Lee seems to be verifying that Juan appears to have good info. For now, that is good enough for me and most people here.

2) You don't claim to know what is happening - you just constantly state as fact that which you have no factual basis for (such as your constant insistence that PH is still happening). You seem to have no inside source of information so you should NEVER be stating things as fact that are in flux, yet you do it constantly. Stop. The only thing Disney has stated to us that is a Fact at this point is that FLE will be expanding. Thanks to Scott Keating, we can be pretty dang sure that TLM is happening. Everything else is not a fact anymore.

3) Juan, I respect your need for vagueness - though it frustrates me terribly, I respect it. However, if you could be a little less vague on your hints, that would be cool. Lee, you are my hero. I love the info you provide.

4) Juan - how about a game of hot & cold (warm and cool are also acceptable)? Lee, feel free to play along. These four, rather vague sentences, I think, would help us tremendously, without giving away all that many details.

a) One of the proposed M&Gs from the FLE is being expanded to now have a ride.

b) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being redone/relocated to have a better ride.

c) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being expanded/relocated to have an additional ride to what it currently has.

d) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises without a ride, is being expanded to have a ride.

a) cold
bc) a bit warm
d) a bit cool

Krack

I have an idea. Steve is an honorable person. How about you PM him with your information and then time will prove your credibility, or not.

:ROFLOL:

Only on this message board can the least credible poster challenge the credibility of the information that one of the most credible posters said is "checking out quite well."

I give it 5 more pages before Pixie Hollow is revealed to have been the working name of FLE's new "Alice in Wonderland" project and Juan has been accused of being the Disney higher-up who was in charge of purging all the Pleasure Island drunk driving fatalities (that nobody has ever heard of and that there are no records of anywhere) from the media and the internet.

:lol:

Exprcoofto

Don't post on this site much anymore but I wanted to say thanks to Lee & juan. You two are the only ones that post on this site with good information in regards to the Fantasyland Forest expansion. I (unlike others) understand that everything with this expansion and other projects are constantly changing. I find it completely disrespectful that members argue against you, completely interpret your posts incorrectly, or keep saying you're "wrong". How can someone be wrong if things change?

As for JT, you're one of the many reasons I don't visit nor post on this site. Really a shame members can really put such a bad taste in your mouth that you don't want to visit any longer. Worse thing is, nothing is done to take care of it - so it will always continue. And seriously JT, stop acting like an "insider" that knows things. After the years of viewing this website, you've never proven to have any inside information. Passing off opinions as facts does not count.

SeaCastle

jt's claim that Iger doesn't greenlight non-franchises doesn't make sense when you look at HKDL's Mystic Manor or Grizzly Peak.

I'm holding out some hope for Snow White's mine car coaster. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom