Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

RSoxNo1

Juan seemed to indicate that the franchise being represented by this change was already in the park, just not necessarly already represented in the expansion.

Crazy Harry

...Only to be exceeded by juan's utter non-information spin-fest. The problem here is that some folks shot off their mouths without a clue and now they are panicked they are about to be exposed as posers.

And others still are blissfully unaware that they will be exposed as posers ;)

Horizonsfan

I think there are 3 films that may do well as a ride for the new FL.

Pinocchio (obvious choice)

Princess and the Frog (least likely)

Tangled (most likely)

If the movie does well, I would think they would consider adding Tangled to the park. However, Pinocchio would be so amazing.

EDIT: Add Wonderland into the mix, even if it is slightly girly.

Pinocchio is clear cut in that they already have a C-ticket operating at three parks already. However, nowhere is it a super guest favorite like Pan and MAWTP.

Lee

Adventurer
At least Lee has stopped digging the hole he is in.
Nah, I'm not in a hole at all.
I made an incorrect assumption, one that many here made, regarding the M&Gs. I recognize my mistake, and have been attempting to get some clarification in order to post some updated info.

More is changing than you seem to think, jt...

And so far, juan's info is holding up quite well.

jt04

I made an incorrect assumption, one that many here made, regarding the M&Gs. I recognize my mistake, and have been attempting to get some clarification in order to post some updated info.

People are saying you said a dark ride or roller coaster is coming but I think that misrepresents what you have said. Can you at least clear up this part of it. I'm not asking you to go out on a limb just clarify if you heard a new dark ride or coaster is on the way as some are claiming you said.

Thanks.

Respectfully, Juan has said nothing specific that hasn't already been in the rumor mill. He especially likes to repeat you word for word.

juan

Only to be exceeded by juan's utter non-information spin-fest. The problem here is that some folks shot off their mouths without a clue and now they are panicked they are about to be exposed as posers. So, in this instance they have to so muddy the waters that they think they won't be called on it later. At least Lee has stopped digging the hole he is in. Juan doesn't seem to be able to help himself.

No, we pretty much know all that there is to be known. We only need the details as to what they changed on the "fringes".

I'm neither panicked nor worried about being "exposed" as you would say. I did not shoot my mouth off; I very much have a clue what's going on.

What is so hard to get through your mind that I might know what is happening? All you are going off is your interpretations of a news article, hence your vast use of "fringes." I'm blatantly stating that your interpretations are wrong. I'm basing that on what I got to see first hand. End of story.

I hope you have a good shovel, because it is you, sir, who are digging the hole. :wave:

juan

Respectfully, Juan has said nothing specific that hasn't already been in the rumor mill. He especially likes to repeat you word for word.

I have said many times why I'm not dealing in specifics. Just because 2 people have told you you're wrong doesn't mean we're parrots.:wave:

jt04

I'm neither panicked nor worried about being "exposed" as you would say. I did not shoot my mouth off; I very much have a clue what's going on.

What is so hard to get through your mind that I might know what is happening? All you are going off is your interpretations of a news article, hence your vast use of "fringes." I'm blatantly stating that your interpretations are wrong. I'm basing that on what I got to see first hand. End of story.

I hope you have a good shovel, because it is you, sir, who are digging the hole. :wave:

Smoke and mirrors. :dazzle:

Can you at least tell us what you did "see". Something in your crystal ball? A vision? A dream? A model of FLE? What?

Lee

Adventurer
People are saying you said a dark ride or roller coaster is coming but I think that misrepresents what you have said. Can you at least clear up this part of it. I'm not asking you to go out on a limb just clarify if you heard a new dark ride or coaster is on the way as some are claiming you said.
I have only said that a ride is coming. Never said what kind, 'cause I don't know...yet.
I have top men working on it. Top men.

True, he has not publicly what is happening.
But, what he has said is checking out quite well.

aladdin2007

Pinocchio is clear cut in that they already have a C-ticket operating at three parks already. However, nowhere is it a super guest favorite like Pan and MAWTP.

While I doubt we are getting Pinocchio, I wish we would, but its just funny how up until Hong Kong opened every MK has one but us. Also just out of curiousity is there a reason the alice in wonderland dark ride was never duplicated anywhere else? Is it because its basically a Disneyland unique attraction and something that was Walts so they wanted to keep that one in particular original?

Tigger1988

I have an idea. Steve is an honorable person. How about you PM him with your information and then time will prove your credibility, or not.

You know damn well he can't PM anyone, he currently can't share the info with anyone. PM or not.

Lee has already said that what Juan is saying is on track with what he knows thus far. What more do you want?

jt04

You know damn well he can't PM anyone, he currently can't share the info with anyone. PM or not.

Lee has already said that what Juan is saying is on track with what he knows thus far. What more do you want?

Juan has said nothing. Absolutely nothing. He knows Iger only greenlights franchises so saying it is already in the parks is meaningless. Every franchise is in the parks even if it is just a DVD at the gift shops.

Steve would accept a PM without any risk to anyone. I'm not holding my breath waiting though :lol:

By the way, I know what the next land is for DAK and the new country is for World Showcase but I can't say anything about it. Well except, Rohde is involved with designing the DAK addition and the new country coming to WS already exists somewhere in the world. I can't say anymore because of NDA's and I don't want to get anyone at WDI in trouble.

I'll post everyday I have information nobody else has without disclosing any information whatsoever.

Captain Chaos

Lee, you do a wonderful job trying to keep us informed... I speak for all of us when I say your work is appreciated...

I have an idea... How about, when jt is proven wrong... he leaves the site.. JT, time to put your money where your mouth is.. Since you seem to think you know more that anyone else, and since you are so certain Lee, juan, and others are entirely wrong , but you are right, when it is proven YOU are wrong, you admit defeat and retire from WDWMagic.. What do you say jt???

Tigger1988

Juan has said nothing. Absolutely nothing. He knows Iger only greenlights franchises so saying it is already in the parks is meaningless. Every franchise is in the parks even if it is just a DVD at the gift shops.

Pretty sure that's not what he means by the franchise already existing within the park.

But really, with all your talk people of digging holes...your hole is the deepest.

juan

Steve would accept a PM without any risk to anyone. I'm not holding my breath waiting though :lol:

By the way, I know what the next land is for DAK and the new country is for World Showcase but I can't say anything about it. Well except, Rohde is involved with designing the DAK addition and the new country coming to WS already exists somewhere in the world. I can't say anymore because of NDA's and I don't want to get anyone at WDI in trouble.

I'll post everyday I have information nobody else has without disclosing any information whatsoever.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom