Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

Captain Chaos

Dude.

1) Stop bitting the hand that feeds us. Juan could be a troll making stuff up, but so far, Lee seems to be verifying that Juan appears to have good info. For now, that is good enough for me and most people here.

2) You don't claim to know what is happening - you just constantly state as fact that which you have no factual basis for (such as your constant insistence that PH is still happening). You seem to have no inside source of information so you should NEVER be stating things as fact that are in flux, yet you do it constantly. Stop. The only thing Disney has stated to us that is a Fact at this point is that FLE will be expanding. Thanks to Scott Keating, we can be pretty dang sure that TLM is happening. Everything else is not a fact anymore.

3) Juan, I respect your need for vagueness - though it frustrates me terribly, I respect it. However, if you could be a little less vague on your hints, that would be cool. Lee, you are my hero. I love the info you provide.

4) Juan - how about a game of hot & cold (warm and cool are also acceptable)? Lee, feel free to play along. These four, rather vague sentences, I think, would help us tremendously, without giving away all that many details.

a) One of the proposed M&Gs from the FLE is being expanded to now have a ride.

b) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being redone/relocated to have a better ride.

c) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises is being expanded/relocated to have an additional ride to what it currently has.

d) One of the existing Fantasyland franchises without a ride, is being expanded to have a ride.

a) cold
bc) a bit warm
d) a bit cool

So, a) BatB, Cinderella, and Aurora will NOT have a ride... bc) Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh or Alice in Wonderland fall into this grouping.. orky is a bit warm meaning he/she kind of has it right... So, what can this mean??? Very vague for obvious reasons... Wonderland, Neverland, possibly the mine coaster??? Or maybe in Wonderlad, no Alice ride but it could include a maze through a rose garden??? I have no clue and can't even begin to think anymore :lol:.... d) a franchise in the park without a ride... there goes lady and the tramp :lol:

Like I said, speculation is fun... But the anticipation is nerve-wracking.

Captain Chaos

jt's claim that Iger doesn't greenlight non-franchises doesn't make sense when you look at HKDL's Mystic Manor or Grizzly Peak.

I'm holding out some hope for Snow White's mine car coaster. :)

I'm starting to get the feeling you may not have to hope too hard... LOL... :lol:

*** Didn't someone say they saw rockwork facade at the STOLport recently???

Krack

^^^ "b" and "c" we already know - The Tea Party is getting a new roof and Dumbo is moving and getting the increased capacity.

Thurp

jt, dude, come on, with all due respect (I do enjoy reading your posts) we know your point of view and where you stand, cool it down. I know a lot of us would hate to see Juan go.

David S.

Thanks for the hints!

This seems to rule out a Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, or Sleeping Beauty ride.

bc) a bit warm

And from this there still seems to be a chance for the Alice In Wonderland dark ride and/or Casey Jr. Circus Train!

This could also apply to the Seven Dwarfs Mine coaster, which I would enjoy as well. My only hope, though, is that they would not close the Snow White dark ride, as it's in my MK Top 10!

d) a bit cool

Which looks bad for Pinocchio :(

yeti

Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh or Alice in Wonderland fall into this grouping..

Don't forget Pinocchio (as in the Pinocchio Village Haus)..:shrug:

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be getting an It's a Small World-themed thrill ride? :lol:

Captain Chaos

no this is additional

juan, care to play hot, cold, warm again??

a) Peter Pan
b) Alice in Wonderland
C) Dumbo
D) Lion King :lookaroun
E) Aladdin
F) Cinderella
G) Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
H) Snow White
I) a combination of all the princesses in FLE western expansion

**yea i know, juan can't answer.. LOL... Can I get an A for effort though???

Captain Chaos

Don't forget Pinocchio (as in the Pinocchio Village Haus)..:shrug:

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be getting an It's a Small World-themed thrill ride? :lol:

I would think Pinocchio falls into juan's d....

BOLD NEW VISION!!! Disney recreates Pinocchio's Pleasure Island in Magic Kingdom, complete with Geppetto's Workshop themed Adventurer's Club... Then shuts down the mess we call Pleasure island in Downtown Disney, finally cutting the losses...

** prepares to be stoned by Adventurer Club supporters :D

muteki

juan, care to play hot, cold, warm again??

a) Peter Pan
b) Alice in Wonderland
C) Dumbo
D) Lion King :lookaroun
E) Aladdin
F) Cinderella
G) Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
H) Snow White
I) a combination of all the princesses in FLE western expansion

**yea i know, juan can't answer.. LOL... Can I get an A for effort though???

I want a Princess themed Western River Expedition. It will appeal to everyone I am sure. :hammer:

UberPlannerMom

Is it possible that he only said a bit warm because while it is a franchise within the park that already has a ride, that franchise is not within fantasyland? That would make most of the statement warm, but not entirely- so it would just be a bit warm... whatcha think?

juan

So in order to prevent me looking like jt, I have sent an email with everything I know to myself. It has a date and timestamp and don't worry I don't know how to forge those things.

When the announcements are revealed I'll post my email and you all will know I'm not speaking out of my butt (like jt).

Grizzly Hall 71

It has to be a Snow White mine coaster. It has to. It's a franchise in Fantasyland and it can fit inside the area where the meet and greets are going. It has to be Snow White it has to lol. What else can it be? The only other thing it could be is an e ticket Alice dark ride. That's it. It can't be a Pan ride because what could they theme it as? It can't be a small world ride because there's no story to expand on. It can't be a Pooh ride because they just demolished a huge play area. It can't be Philhare Magic because Aladdin is already in al, Peter pan had a ride, lion king is in ak, lm is getting a ride.

So my last thoughts. The ride is either going to be a Snow White Mine Coaster or an Alice Dark ride. I'd put money on it lol.

PS Jaun you can tell me if I'm hot or cold on these assumptions :wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So in order to prevent me looking like jt, I have sent an email with everything I know to myself. It has a date and timestamp and don't worry I don't know how to forge those things.

When the announcements are revealed I'll post my email and you all will know I'm not speaking out of my butt (like jt).

You could send it to me and I promise I would not read it....promise. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom