Pre-Trip SSR Pre-Trip Report! September [2018]

So is anyone in for a REALLLLLY long Pre-Trip Report ala @tonythetigger style ?
Because I’M FINALLY GOING BACK!!

……BUT. Not until NEXT November.

I will admit this is extremely premature, but I’m dying to start the PTR because THREE people I know personally are there, or going there this week, and darn it, I want in on the fun!

So.. about the trip.
Here are the things I know:

*We will be staying off park. It’s cheaper this way!

* I’m finally going to see the Christmas decorations!

* 5 Day tickets ! (I already have my ticket from the trip I wasn’t able to go on this year!)

*Leaving RIGHT after Thanksgiving! Tentative dates are 11/24-12/1. I am also off on 11/22 & 11/23 so I won’t have to take EXTRA days off work. This excites me!

Cast:

Me – Britt. Mom to Harper.

Harper – currently just over 3. Will be almost 4.5 on the trip!

My mom & Step Dad.

Plenty of things could (and likely WILL) change by Next November, but I wanted to use this thread to track savings and tid bits up to the trip!

I haven’t been since April of 2016, so by the time I get back, it’ll be about 2.5 years since I’ve been! Harper was lucky enough to go this April with her grandparents. She is a total Disney freak. She asks me every day when we are going back!

So please, follow along on the ride!

Last edited:

LisaBelle

We've been discussing and it's hard because my favorites are all things that Harper would hate or still be too small for. So we're trying to figure it out!!!
It’s tricky when you’re planning for little people and adults. You need some balance for everyone. This trip our youngest family member is 13 so we can all ride all the rides and it makes it easier.

ScarletBegonias

Original Poster
It’s tricky when you’re planning for little people and adults. You need some balance for everyone. This trip our youngest family member is 13 so we can all ride all the rides and it makes it easier.

That sure is nice! Harper will be over 40" on our trip, but that doesn't mean she's emotionally ready for everything! I think she'd die if i put her on splash mountain! I guess we'll see!

ScarletBegonias

Original Poster
Tomorrow is Fast Pass Day!!!! This means it's getting so close! Honestly, I keep looking at the calendar thinking it's just this month, and next. Then only a week in September! AH!

Also, Harper has no idea, but she's going to be doing Bippidi Boppity Boutique (uh, spelling?)! Our first day we have an ADR at CRT, and then we are going to do that. My mom bought her this amazing Elsa dress off of Etsy. She's going to flip! We aren't going to mention it until then, just in case, but I cannot wait. What a magical first day in Disney!

Captain Barbossa

Tomorrow is Fast Pass Day!!!! This means it's getting so close! Honestly, I keep looking at the calendar thinking it's just this month, and next. Then only a week in September! AH!

Also, Harper has no idea, but she's going to be doing Bippidi Boppity Boutique (uh, spelling?)! Our first day we have an ADR at CRT, and then we are going to do that. My mom bought her this amazing Elsa dress off of Etsy. She's going to flip! We aren't going to mention it until then, just in case, but I cannot wait. What a magical first day in Disney!
Hope you can snag a FP for Slinky Dog Dash!

Figment Forever

Tomorrow is our FP day too! Life has been so crazy - I almost forgot!!!

ScarletBegonias

Original Poster
Fast Pass Day!!!!!!

This means we will be in Disney in SIXTY DAYS!

Mom got on today and did all the FP"s. I'm pretty sure we got everything we wanted. We did get FoP, and Slinkydog but Slinkydog was very late in the day. She said she's going to keep looking and see if she finds anything earlier. We typically leave mid afternoon for naps, and downtime, so i'll see how that works out. I'm very excited to ride it!

I've been suffering with a pretty nasty head cold for just over a week now. While it sucks, I hope this is the only sickness i'll deal with before Disney and get it out of the way.

ScarletBegonias

Original Poster
34 Days!!!!!
IMG_20180801_185609.jpg

DisneyGigi

That chain idea is so cute, as is Harper! I don’t know how I missed your pre-trip report until now. Keep an eye out for two people strolling around Epcot hand and hand lol. We spend a lot of time there doing the Food & Wine Festival when it is just us two, Say hello if you see us!

ScarletBegonias

Original Poster
That chain idea is so cute, as is Harper! I don’t know how I missed your pre-trip report until now. Keep an eye out for two people strolling around Epcot hand and hand lol. We spend a lot of time there doing the Food & Wine Festival when it is just us two, Say hello if you see us!
We will keep an eye out for you! and thank you! She LOVES ripping the chain off each day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom