SSE will color change! (Updates too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiegrace1

[Travelocity Roaming Gnome]Oh, grow up![/Travelocity Roaming Gnome]

Steve, you are the admin of this site. You are doing your job but you may have gotten a little carried away. Wouldn't a thread title change solve part of the problem?

Merf, you are a well respected member of this site and you provide valuable information on a weekly basis. The problem is that you have fed of off all of the compliments that you receive and the few times that you may have made a slight mistake, you become defensive. Why can't others have their opinion on your posts and information while you can comment on other's ideas?
Believe me, I really do think that SSE will get new color changing lights, but this thread has gone beyond that.
This forum is not about forming little clans and support groups that favor certain posters over others. We are all here for pretty much the same reason, for our love of WDW.

I do enjoy all of your posts merf and wish not to see you leave, but please, give this one a rest. If one expresses his/her ideas on an open forum, one is bound to receive differing opinions.

Steve, you are the reason why this site exists. Although you can't make everyone happy, please do make it easier for most to enjoy this site.

Sorry I got involved, I just cannot stand bickering.:wave:

I do not understand what that means...

This site is the easiest and best site on Disney that there is in my opinion...
How could he make it easier?

By changing a thread title?

All he was doing was making it clear to everyone and to Merf that there is NO proof!

I think he did what he is supposed to do..he made sure that people who post and read his forum do not get the wrong idea about something.

MKCP 1985

yeah, it is really easy to understand.

The owner of the site wants his "news and rumors" forum to be trustworthy. Thread titles stated as fact should be factual, not opinions posed as fact.

:shrug:

kcnole

I think all the posters here need to calm down.

I greatly appreciate the time and effort that merf puts in for us taking pictures in the park. So thank you for all you do for us fans who can't be there that often.

That said, I do agree with Steve on this one issue. These lights very well could indicate that the color change is coming, and I sure hope it is. Its also a very interesting find and one I commend you on finding. However it doesn't mean 100% that it will.

Nobody's slamming you for making that accusation Merf, just pointing out to everybody that there's a chance it might not happen either. So all the Merf fans and haters should just calm down a bit and lets let the thread go on discussing how wonderful it would be if it does come to fruition. And if it does Merf, I'll be sure to credit you with finding the first real hint to it actually happening.

DisneySaint

When you have a figure as big as the almighty Merf, people tend to forget whose site it really is :rolleyes:

Isn't that right Merf? Weren't you posting as RobFL at one point as well? Or is it quite possible to have 2 CM's around the same age, with a scarily similar posting style, and from the same region of Florida...

You're my hero, mkt. Finally someone else who noticed the mass "coincidences".

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
You're my hero, mkt. Finally someone else who noticed the mass "coincidences".
I've noticed this for quite a while, in fact I called him Rob in an argument before. While he made no admission, he didn't deny what I called him.

SpongeScott

I've noticed this for quite a while, in fact I called him Rob in an argument before. While he made no admission, he didn't deny what I called him.
And notice how he conveniently disappears when he is called out on his previous membership. I doubt he shows again to refute this in this thread.

mkt

Premium Member
And notice how he conveniently disappears when he is called out on his previous membership. I doubt he shows again to refute this in this thread.
I doubt he shows up again in this thread.

I really hope I am proven wrong :)

C'mon back Rob!

EpcotServo

Steve, the point was that when people were proven wrong, they never recanted nor apologized.

Yes. Exactly.

You do know that I'm still waiting for that "I was wrong" from you when I proved that I was in no way working on Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and defending it only because I was involved, right?

:lol:

Yanks07

How did I miss that? Definitley got to big for his britches, but a good poster though. Looks like he is getting the hang of the new camera.

mkt

Premium Member
How did I miss that? Definitley got to big for his britches, but a good poster though. Looks like he is getting the hang of the new camera.
It doesn't matter how good you are. Once you're banned, you don't come back

Computer Magic

This has nothing to do with lights..but you are bothered that no one took back what they said or apologized to you..but I have rarely if ever seen you post a .."Thanks"..or "You are welcome" to any of the posters on this board for all of the .."Thanks Merf"..or "Great pictures Merf" or "we appreciate all your updates Merf"

Don't you think they all deserve the courtesy of you giving a simple comment back after they applaud you for what you do?

I just had to say this..because it has bothered me for a while that you never seem to thank anyone in return.:shrug:

:lookaroun
Thanks Dana :wave: I appreciate your post..If you weren't a Saints fan, I'd :kiss: you for such a wonderful post

Oh what the hell :kiss:

:p

DDuckFan130

:rolleyes:

Not to get off-topic again, but a thread like this is what made me not even lurk here for several days. I was pointed to this thread, and frankly, it's the same thing over and over again.

Steve, I feel for you and I think a lot of us are grateful for what you try to put out there. Don't let the merf fans and whatnot get you down.

Someone said merf's "enthusiasm" is part of the "charm" here. Honestly, I find nothing charming about complaints or posts about every single miniscule change going on at WDW. I am also very enthusiastic about WDW, but in my own way. I don't need to know all the workings of WDW to have a good time, but hey I'm glad a lot of you do. It's just kinda sad when a site like this is generalized and we're all assumed to care about every single thing. And sheesh...all this bickering over light fixtures. :ROFLOL:

I'm done rambling...keep up the good work Steve...you have a lot more supporters than what appear to be here :)

maggiegrace1

Thanks Dana :wave: I appreciate your post..If you weren't a Saints fan, I'd :kiss: you for such a wonderful post

Oh what the hell :kiss:

:p
Sherm!

Thanks so much love...:kiss::kiss::kiss:
You know what..I like you so much that I would miss Philharmagic for you..:D

(love you Reg)
:lookaroun

Not to get off-topic again, but a thread like this is what made me not even lurk here for several days. I was pointed to this thread, and frankly, it's the same thing over and over again.

Steve, I feel for you and I think a lot of us are grateful for what you try to put out there. Don't let the merf fans and whatnot get you down.

Someone said merf's "enthusiasm" is part of the "charm" here. Honestly, I find nothing charming about complaints or posts about every single miniscule change going on at WDW. I am also very enthusiastic about WDW, but in my own way. I don't need to know all the workings of WDW to have a good time, but hey I'm glad a lot of you do. It's just kinda sad when a site like this is generalized and we're all assumed to care about every single thing. And sheesh...all this bickering over light fixtures.

I'm done rambling...keep up the good work Steve...you have a lot more supporters than what appear to be here
:sohappy:

EpcotServo

Steve rocks my socks off!

100px-Scruffy_(Futurama).JPG

"second"
-Scruffy, Futurama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom