'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
The good news about these kids is this - once you've been hit by the tazer once, you NEVER want to be hit by it again. We had to take a "ride" as part of our training, and now when we retrain and they look for volunteers, I want nothing to do with that thing.

mikey

I was just leaving the MK when all this was happening Sunday night. The call was about 10:15pm for help. There were about 5 crusiers rushing to the MK. Guests were wondering what was going on with all the police cars going by, but this all happened back stage so that guests would not be bothered by this.

This was backstage? I don't understand. Could you please elaborate? Besides, the question on my mind since the first post was "exactly where" was this going on. Thanks!

mikey

jmvd20

A Disney security guard said three teens and two adults who were visiting the Magic Kingdom from Long Island Sunday were spitting at guests and cursing.

2 adults? They are the ones that should have tasered, what idiots...

slappy magoo

Can I ask why this has to be a bash New Yorkers Thread?

Because people who don't live in the tri-state area are jealous rubes? :shrug:

Shoe, meet other foot.

Seriously, I've met my share of rude the world over. The only reason New Yorkers are singled out for being rude is because we raise it to an art form. But make no mistake, wherever you are in the world, if you're not staring into the troglodytic maw of a complete jackass, wait five minutes.

ravensworth

I would like to see those morons spit on bubba when they go to jail. I wouldn't of thought twice about knocking them into tomorrow land if they spat on me.

:mad:

Piebald

If you find them on Myspace, they are just two, trashy kids from Long Island.

The "Adults" in question are 19 and 20 and.....and.....this is the worst part guys....

THEY HAVE A KID!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bpeller3

This is why New Yorkers should not be allowed in the state of Florida ;)

/Yankees suck!!!

I agree, once we were on a bus from The Studios to The Grand floriadian and the only other people on the bus were from New York. The parents belittled the bus driver the entire way, and their kids thought it was great. I apoligized to the bus driver, and he said that it happens with nNew Yorkers all the time! :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom