Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Cat found on freighter from Philippines to LA

4fe4f2c67b811119390f6a706700caf7.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/cat-found-fre...Rwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3BtaA--;_ylv=3
That Darn Cat.

Cody5242

Zimmerman wasn't disobeying the law when he got out of his car. It was only a 911 operator. He was only following Martin because he thought he might get away before the police arrived. I believe justice was served and that all these Trayvon Martin protesters are ridiculous. They killed a police horse for god sakes and no arrests were made

WDW1974

Original Poster
That was politics.

Seriously, if you are so offended, why don't you find a thread that better suits you. I don't go to trip report/planning threads and start telling the folks there how dumb they are for wasting their money at WDW, even though I think it. I swear people around here are why I can't watch sex on my TV because they are too stupid to simply change the channel. It should be abundantly clear at this point exactly what you'll get from one of my discussions. You don't like it? Stay out and live happily ever after.

Lee

Adventurer
I'm not going to get involved in the heavy discussions that are trying to get started.

I will say this...as someone said recently, "I want to live in a world where George Zimmerman offered Trayvon Martin a ride home to get him out of the rain that night."

Spirit...listen...I think your phone is ringing...

tissandtully

Seriously, if you are so offended, why don't you find a thread that better suits you. I don't go to trip report/planning threads and start telling the folks there how dumb they are for wasting their money at WDW, even though I think it. I swear people around here are why I can't watch sex on my TV because they are too stupid to simply change the channel. It should be abundantly clear at this point exactly what you'll get from one of my discussions. You don't like it? Stay out and live happily ever after.
I too would like to watch sex on my TV.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Zimmerman wasn't disobeying the law when he got out of his car. It was only a 911 operator. He was only following Martin because he thought he might get away before the police arrived. I believe justice was served and that all these Trayvon Martin protesters are ridiculous. They killed a police horse for god sakes and no arrests were made

I don't. So what if the kid got away. I must have missed the part where he committed some crime beyond being black and wearing a hoodie. Justice absolutely wasn't served, but in our very flawed system and even more flawed state, that isn't surprising at all.

Taylor

Wait a second! I thought you wanted to watch My Little Pony on tv?

Black Pearl

People are dumb for spending money at WDW? Do you not like WDW? How would WDW ever get better if these "dumb" people suddenly stopped going? If the parks numbers dropped to nill, the parks gates aren't going to be opening either. There are problems with the parks but that doesn't mean a comeback can't happen. Apple comes to mind.

Cody5242

I don't. So what if the kid got away. I must have missed the part where he committed some crime beyond being black and wearing a hoodie. Justice absolutely wasn't served, but in our very flawed system and even more flawed state, that isn't surprising at all.
Casey Anothony getting away really showed how flawed our state system is. I've never seen so much evidence stacked up against someone for them to get away

khale1970

Yes, when the police told you to stay in your car and you decided confrontation and doing the exact opposite of what the authorities told you was the way to go.

If we can ignore the context of this post for a moment, you don't seem the type to do what the "authorities" tell you to do just because they tell you to do it. While in this case it could have saved much heartache and a young man's life, that type of behavior has gotten us to where we are today in this country. When free born citizens willingly give up the right to question authority (no matter who is in authority...so no political bent in this), we deserve what we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom