Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

alissafalco

Or DHS. Where to begin...
l_53a666c0-d6b4-11e1-871e-214b43400006.jpg

Is that food? Is it intended for human consumption?

That picture makes them look kind of gross, but the ones we had at Casey's were pretty good, and they looked much better.

Casey's
by alissafalcowilliams, on Flickr

luv

After reading so much about them, I got a hot dog with pork on top (skipped the slaw). However, it wasn't so much a hot dog with stuff on it. It was primarily stuff, with a hot dog under it. It was like my regular, plain hot dog just got buried in an avalanche of pulled pork. It was also enough food to feed three or four people.

But it was so good. :)

RunnerEd

I'm always "off diet" at WDW, or wherever else I'm on vacation. If you're relatively disciplined on a day-to-day basis, there's no reason not to enjoy yourself to the fullest during the precious few days a year you have away from everyday life. That's what vacation is for!

I completely agree but have found out the old garbage in garbage out adage is true. If you fuel your body with junk, your energy level lags and you can't enjoy yourself as much. Yes, Dole Whip Floats are medicinal and completely good for you (my big exception)!

tissandtully

I completely agree but have found out the old garbage in garbage out adage is true. If you fuel your body with junk, your energy level lags and you can't enjoy yourself as much. Yes, Dole Whip Floats are medicinal and completely good for you (my big exception)!

Next time get a citrus swirl float with Sprite. It is game changing.

MOXOMUMD

After reading so much about them, I got a hot dog with pork on top (skipped the slaw). However, it wasn't so much a hot dog with stuff on it. It was primarily stuff, with a hot dog under it. It was like my regular, plain hot dog just got buried in an avalanche of pulled pork. It was also enough food to feed three or four people.

But it was so good. :)
I think you've convinced me. I'm trying one next week. :hungry:

Reactions: luv

WDW1974

Original Poster
Well, it's almost time for me to talk, present some new observations (yes, I've been lurking around all sorts of places in the timeshare and outlet mall capital of the world for the past week plus attempting in vain to join the lifestyler ranks to no avail), news, opinion and perspective on profound transformations both to the three major players in O-Town and well, ....to myself as well. Here's a hint on that: turns out I wasn't fully over my Battle with Pixie Dust addiction.

Well, now I am clean and sober and can tell you one thing with absolute validity, after speaking to creatives from both Disney and UNI and an incredibly honest and blunt Disney exec, that is the paradigm for central Florida vacations is changing fundamentally and will continue to do so and Disney, despite some large scale projects coming in the next 4-7 years, has absolutely no clue how to respond and actually compete and no one on the inside believes MM+ is that golden bullet (unless Disney is opting for suicide instead of battle). Disney is worse than the Titanic because there's no one at the helm, no plans, just lots of 'if we do this' and it looks like they plan on waiting for the war to be lost before doing battle

Oh, remind me to tell you how I got go actually use the new NGE CM 'only'Apple tools to see what they can really see about guests, how flAwed it all is and how the company had been knowingly and willfully lying about the safety of your personal info --- I WUZ RIGHT!!! As usual ...

Oh, I'm also going to be taking shots at lazy fat WDW guests and why WDW has enabled them for the past 10-15 years while losing more upscale and discerning guests, so if you can't handle that then I'd advise you sit on the sidelines holding the clipboard.

There's some fascinating stuff coming up and so long as you don't view Disney as your religion, you likely will find what is about to come out quite eye-opening. I know I did. And now, for the first time in my adult life, I can safely say my blinders are off and I can see see quite clearly. Perhaps, it is time to offer my help to Georgie K (not just on choices for BBQ in O-town, but on how he can prevent what is shaping up to be an epic disaster the likes oF which, WDW has never seen) ...we shall see:greedy::D:cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom