Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.dreamfinder

Worldwide BO will carry PR. It's doing well already and hasn't opened in what should be its biggest markets yet.

As for Grown Ups 2, well, look at the country we live in.

I dunno, there is a chance that Grown Ups could fizzle out faster than Pacific Rim. I think if parents have to choose between PR, Turbo, and Grown Ups, they'll likely go for the first two.

GLaDOS

I dunno, there is a chance that Grown Ups could fizzle out faster than Pacific Rim. I think if parents have to choose between PR, Turbo, and Grown Ups, they'll likely go for the first two.

Pacific Rim will have a very good holdover next weekend. I think it will end up over 100 million in the US, but the majority of its gross will come overseas.

the.dreamfinder

Pacific Rim will have a very good holdover next weekend. I think it will end up over 100 million in the US, but the majority of its gross will come overseas.

I don't disagree with that because most of these big films make over 50 percent of their gross overseas nowadays (This will do monster business when it comes to Japan and China), but I still want as many people as possible to see Pacific Rim to send a message to the studios.

coolbeans14

I still don't fancy pacific rim, and even more so since I found out Idris Elba is in it. I can't stand him, and Luther is SUCH a bore.

Despicable Me 2, on the other hand, is in the top 10 films I've seen so far this year. Never has a loco pollo made me so happy!

rael ramone

The story of Peter Pan itself is very popular. It's about adventure, childhood and staying a kid forever. Forever young. Peter Pan's theme appeals to pretty much everyone. That's one reason the ride is so popular.

The ride suspends you... It is unlike any other dark ride and it is probably the most unique. You feel like you're flying and it's a happy ride. The other dark rides are scary. When I worked at Disneyland, the only two rides I didn't see children come crying off of we're Alice and Pan. The other three, Pinocchio, Snow and Toad ALWAYS had children screaming and crying, especially Snow. Pan is happy. I always had guests begging me to let them ride again. The others... People were vowing never again.

But I'm sure that 'conflict' at the end will be on the cutting room floor if the ride ever got a big refurbish :eek: Didn't you know that Hook was a real nice guy who gave Pan a boat for him as a present?

A big plus about Pan is the fact that no how crowded the park is, it's just you (and family/companions) on the boat. (It actually easy to ignore the other 'boats' in front & back of you if you choose).

I would not be surprised if this has the lowest capacity of any theme park dark ride on the planet...

NoChesterHester

But I'm sure that 'conflict' at the end will be on the cutting room floor if the ride ever got a big refurbish :eek: Didn't you know that Hook was a real nice guy who gave Pan a boat for him as a present?

A big plus about Pan is the fact that no how crowded the park is, it's just you (and family/companions) on the boat. (It actually easy to ignore the other 'boats' in front & back of you if you choose).

I would not be surprised if this has the lowest capacity of any theme park dark ride on the planet...

Pooh is worse capacity, but doesn't have the popularity.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Any one have an idea what the next Muppets movie will be about? I'm watching the last one and forgot how incredibly adorable it is.

According to IMDB

Muppets Most Wanted

While on a grand world tour, the Muppets find themselves wrapped into an European jewel-heist caper headed by a Kermit lookalike and his dastardly sidekick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom