Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoDave219

Does the icing happen before or after the game is baked? Because it actually makes, like, a HUGE difference.

Interesting. I understand the point some are trying to make but it's not like Disney has fallen Sofar that Honey Boo-Boo is shepherded around the park like a VIP, complete with photos in front of the castle, right?

Seriously tho, I wonder if Disney would open a separate retail location to sell all the former baked goods? People need to write guest communications a real letter if they want it fixed.

Animaniac93-98

Seriously tho, I wonder if Disney would open a separate retail location to sell all the former baked goods? People need to write guest communications a real letter if they want it fixed.

IMO they should just have breakfast at the Noodle Station year round (where they could serve those items) and bring back breakfast at Tony's. Both would go a long way to solving the early morning food problems the park had even before Starbucks came without making any infrastructure changes.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
In the Game of Cinnabon, either you win or get iced?

GOT_Mickey.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Interesting. I understand the point some are trying to make but it's not like Disney has fallen Sofar that Honey Boo-Boo is shepherded around the park like a VIP, complete with photos in front of the castle, right?

Hey, that's a great idea. Maybe they could open it on Main Street.

COProgressFan

IMO they should just have breakfast at the Noodle Station year round (where they could serve those items) and bring back breakfast at Tony's. Both would go a long way to solving the early morning food problems the park had even before Starbucks came without making any infrastructure changes.

Yes! This is exactly what they need to do. The lack of a variety of breakfast options at the MK always makes me crazy.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

Anyone else remember when breakfast at Tony's included a free plate of cinnamon rolls (normal sized ones), delivered with the menus when you were seated?

Goofyernmost

I actually like Duffy.

Still, they're products are more detailed and they look like someone actually took some time to design and come up with some decent artwork. Can't really say the same for the One Disney products.
What exactly is a Duffy. When did it become a Disney character and why? Were there movies? Shorts? What? I never heard of Duffy and all of a sudden there he was. How did we get snooker into buying a standard Teddy Bear for 5 times the value?

Californian Elitist

What exactly is a Duffy. When did it become a Disney character and why? Were there movies? Shorts? What? I never heard of Duffy and all of a sudden there he was. How did we get snooker into buying a standard Teddy Bear for 5 times the value?

Duffy is Mickey's teddy bear. I believe Japan came up with him, first. Don't quote me on that.

lazyboy97o

Duffy is Mickey's teddy bear. I believe Japan came up with him, first. Don't quote me on that.
Duffy came from Tokyo Disneyland.

It's like Godzilla.
Duffy actually started here in the US just as The Disney Bear and was a total bomb. He was rebooted for Tokyo DisneySEA with the new name and story. The phenomenal success of Duffy in Japan had him brought back to the US with a far bigger push behind him.

luv

They have pushed that bear so much that I'm quite tired of him. The outfits are cute, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom