Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv

I see that as more of a "create demand" move then anything else. Just because they have a FP line doesn't mean that it will be overrun or that it will, in rides like Pirates, create a much longer wait. Especially if they use both sides of the loading area.
This is not a "will" thing or a future thing. They're already doing it. It is already making the lines longer than they should be. It has already happened.

Goofyernmost

This is not a "will" thing or a future thing. They're already doing it. It is already making the lines longer than they should be. It has already happened.
If you have actually seen this, for yourself, then I stand corrected. I know that many variables can factor into whether or not lines are held up unreasonable amounts of time, and unless I am there myself to experience and see with my own eyes, I am usually skeptical.

I also am aware that there is nothing that has been put in so far that absolutely has to stay that way. I think, if nothing else, it has been proven by this little fiasco we call NGE, that they did not think of everything or even have a clue about how it will really affect things. It is still in test mode for the most part. FPP is still in test mode as well and any number of things can still change. That's all I'm saying.

Clever Name

I've been a regular at Gold's Gym for the past few months. It turns out that my friend intends to wear their MagicBand on their ankle.

luv

If you have actually seen this, for yourself, then I stand corrected. I know that many variables can factor into whether or not lines are held up unreasonable amounts of time, and unless I am there myself to experience and see with my own eyes, I am usually skeptical.

I also am aware that there is nothing that has been put in so far that absolutely has to stay that way. I think, if nothing else, it has been proven by this little fiasco we call NGE, that they did not think of everything or even have a clue about how it will really affect things. It is still in test mode for the most part. FPP is still in test mode as well and any number of things can still change. That's all I'm saying.
I have already seen it. It's here. They've done it.

Next time you come, you'll see it, too. I don't blame you for not believing what people on the Internet say, without having seen it for yourself! I don't believe everything i read, either!! By the same token, since you haven't seen it, you could possibly refrain from stating that we have no beef, KWIM?

PhotoDave219

80% could be a correct statement when you look at who your testers have been.

When your initial rounds of test audiences have largely been cast members who already know how everything works, of course they're going to say its amazing.

When you're dealing with first time guests who know nothing about disney, thats more the audience's opinion that you need.

Captain Chaos

When your initial rounds of test audiences have largely been cast members who already know how everything works, of course they're going to say its amazing.
Or Cast Members who are pressured into saying how awesome this crap is because if hey don't, then they will hear those two magical words... No, not SUCK IT... But, YOU'RE FIRED...

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I have already seen it. It's here. They've done it.

Next time you come, you'll see it, too. I don't blame you for not believing what people on the Internet say, without having seen it for yourself! I don't believe everything i read, either!! By the same token, since you haven't seen it, you could possibly refrain from stating that we have no beef, KWIM?
Now that I know that you have seen it, I will refrain for stating that. Until you directly told me that you witnessed it I was figuring you just surmised that it was like that. A thousand pardons. :oops:

Reactions: luv

GoofGoof

Premium Member

When you're dealing with first time guests who know nothing about disney, thats more the audience's opinion that you need.

We also heard some reports of people getting "compensated" by Disney when problems came up. If someone has a bad experience but management makes them whole by giving them gift cards, free stuff and/or additional fast passes they probably are going to report a positive experience. 80% still seems pretty high, even for cast members and some DVC resorts.

PhotoDave219

We also heard some reports of people getting "compensated" by Disney when problems came up. If someone has a bad experience but management makes them whole by giving them gift cards, free stuff and/or additional fast passes they probably are going to report a positive experience. 80% still seems pretty high, even for cast members and some DVC resorts.

Just questioning the methodology.

PhotoDave219

I have heard that. With Jeff Ruby's joints, there are lots of quality steak houses here in Cincinnati. Best I have ever had though was the Metropolitan Club in Seattle. Nom nom.

There's a lot of good steakhouses here as well, but Ruth's Chris, Morton, Seasons 51, Shula's, etc.

Yachtsman is good but not amazingly good. I like citricos at times as well.

Off Property Steakhouses > On Property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom